+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crazy

I'm going crazy because of him. -,-

Is it easy for all of you to say numb to a girl? I mean, ughhh -,-
    So theres this guy... I'm inlove with him for almost 2 years and he don't know it. He's with me together with my other friend working or training in a restaurant for school requirements. Sometimes or all the time he's always bullying me by pinching my shoulder *coz Im fat*. Mocking me about my forehead but sometimes he's sweet. He's singing me a song with hand gestures while im cleaning. He's always staring and looking at my eyes like theres no tomorrow, he's hugging me even when we are at our school. Then one time he texted me while were in the duty, I dont feel the vibration of my phone in my pocket so i didn't notice his message even his missed calls. When he arrive at the restau from the grocery store he said that he texted me. I said i didn't feel the vibration of my phone coz im busy then he just said "You're so numb as always" then walk out like wtf he toldm e that 2x im different scenario. =_=
    He told me that I'm the numb even if he's the one who's numb
    Last edited by Daraching; 12-07-16 at 08:29 AM. Reason: its too short and cant explain the story

Some guys pick at & on you because they secretly like you a lot & don't know how to verbalize those feelings to you so they do it in joking, mocking, & stuff you said he does.

What does he mean by numb? Does he mean clueless? He's clueless too since he can't figure out you like him ;-]

next time he's mocking, hugging teasing you, say ~ " do you like me? " but be willing in that moment to admit you like him too.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

He mean numb like the feelings after putting an anesthesia in a wound. "Manhid"

Anyways, I think he don't like me :'( theres so many beautiful girls in our campus and all his past and present crushes is so gorgeous. Like im always having a second thought, *sigh* and I dont have enough strength to ask him coz I'm afraid of what he might say and Im afraid to lose our friendship just because I admit my feelings. :'(

Thanks for your answers btw

You are welcome & thank you for the friends request ~ I added you. :]

That isn't nice then calling you numb, Boo on him. But you probably don't want to expose all your feelings because he is hiding his when it's clear he does like you off of how he acts when around you. Non verbal hints, but you need the verbal say so too. Don't sell yourself short or compare yourself to others and then discount yourself. You won't know until either he has the courage to admit he likes you or you come right out & ask him if he likes you. Okay~ is there anyone you can trust who knows the both of you equally & they would be able to find out if he DOES like you for you? Could ask them to ask him casually what girl or girls he is liking these days? Hope it works out well for you.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ