+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Angry at wife for finding her on a free breast implant website

Angry at wife for finding her on a free breast implant website

I've been married to my wife for 10 years and we have two children together. Six months back, she said to me how unsatisfied she's been with how her breasts look and wants to have an implant surgery. She said it happened after giving birth to both our daughters. I asked her why she wants them now. She said she's been wanting them for the last two years. She's been saving money for the last 2 years. It was surprising to hear she saved up $3000. $6000 was needed for the surgery. She asked me if I could pay the other half with my money and that she would return it later. I merely said no. Money was not the issue. I just found it extremely hard to believe she would save money for something as stupid as that. We got into an argument and she said would save more money and pay for the surgery herself. I said I wouldn't let her do that. I asked myself why she wants the surgery? Who she needs to impress? She has me. We've been together for such a long time. I didn't let her save more money. Call me controlling but i did what i had to do to stop her from going towards the evil path.

Six months had passed. I believed we had already been over this. But, few days back, while she was on her laptop, I saw she was on some site. I saw the word 'implants'. I got closer to see what it was without her noticing. It was a site that offered free breast implants. I realized she was back at it again. I got frustrated but, I didn't say anything to her. I wanted to see what the site was about. And, I was disgusted when I found out what it actually was. It was a social networking site where men would send donations to women in exchange for their pics. I joined the site to learn more about it. I learned that there were women who would go as far as selling nude pics in exchange for donations. After using "Advanced Search" i found my wife's profile. She had pics in her lingerie for sale. She has been on that site for 6 months and she raised about $3500. I can't imagine how many pics she sold for that. How the hell did she end up doing this? I've never been so frustrated at her before. I haven't confronted her yet. Doesn't this count as cheating? I want her to delete her profile and give me a very good explanation.

It's not cheating, but why you think you own her and her body, and that you're entitled to tell her what she can and can't do with it, is asinine. She can get plastic surgery if she wants, and instead of being a controlling as.shole about it, why not support her choice and be there for your wife? Clearly you two have communication problems, otherwise she wouldn't have had to go this far to get around you. You should talk to her about what you found, but it's not likely that you'll be able to change her mind about getting the surgery. If she wants implants, it's her right to get them.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Why don't you want her getting implants, getting implants doesn't automatically make someone slutty or cheat, & she was paying for it herself? Her second half of paying was wrong, imo ~ that was sleazy to go that route but maybe she was desperate to get her surgery & money for it, both should apologize to each other & see how you can mend this relationship if possible. Hiding & secrets hurts relationships & can lead to worse things more than getting implants alone.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ