+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm getting crazy because of his attitude

I'm getting crazy because of his attitude

Is it easy for the boys to say numb to a girl without any meaning? I mean, ughhh -,-*
    So theres this guy... I'm inlove with him for almost 2 years and he don't know it. He's with me together with my other friend working or training in a restaurant for school requirements. Sometimes or all the time he's always bullying me by pinching my shoulder *coz Im fat*. Mocking me about my forehead but sometimes he's sweet. He's singing me a song with hand gestures while im cleaning. He's always staring and looking at my eyes like theres no tomorrow, he's hugging me even when we are at our school. Then one time he texted me while were in the duty, I dont feel the vibration of my phone in my pocket so i didn't notice his message even his missed calls. When he arrive at the restau from the grocery store he said that he texted me. I said i didn't feel the vibration of my phone coz im busy then he just said "You're so numb as always" then walk out like wtf he told me that 2x in different scenario. =_=
    He told me that I'm the numb even if he's the one who's numb. It's just I dont know how to act when he's around this past few weeks, help me, notice me please thank you!!
    Last edited by Daraching; 12-07-16 at 08:18 PM.

He is upset with you. He knows that it's not completely your fault but he is just upset because you are not replying?? it will get better soon, men dont play angry that much. Just act like usual

He sounds scared to admit he likes you so he goes about it in this peculiar manner. People need to be honest and straightforward and admit if they have feelings and ask if the other person feels the same. The world won't end if someone doesn't like you back, it will sting a little but soon will pass but the constant asking yourself does he like me will last much more longer. I would suggest you find out and then go from there with this person.

The guy likes you but you are not showing it....numb to his advances. You like a guy you need to flirt, touch, lean in close, say nice things to him, hint he should ask you out.