+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He was madly in love with me then he completely changed overnight

He was madly in love with me then he completely changed overnight

Ok so I need some advice on my current situation. Me and my ex were together for 5 months we just broke up about 2 weeks ago and I moved out a week prior because of another incident he caused. We were still in contact with eachother he was really trying to get me back because he messed up bad that last time (he's messed up a lot but I always forgave him, only when he drinks though otherwise he's the perfect man and never cheated on me). I didn't really say yes or no to getting back together but I still had anger towards him for what he did so we would argue and come to find out during the time he was trying to get me back he was talking to another girl. Of course telling her that I'm the crazy one anything she needed to hear. So that hurt more then ever because she sent me screenshots of their conversations and he was already saying he misses her and calling her baby. At this point I'm devastated. I finally tell him that I want to work things out and start over, then he became confused. I told him to end things with her but kept coming up with excuses. After that I told him I shouldn't compete so that I was done, then at that point he started calling and asked if we can start over, and me still being in my hurt and angry state of mind I said no. Now they are officially together and I finally turned into the psycho girl texting him non stop begging him not to do this to us that we had so much planned for our future and family, and he would ignore me. Then his gf gets involved and tell me to leave him alone, answering his phone, that their together and sexually active and spend every night together. I begged, said hurtful things even sent him showing that I hooked up with someone else. Told him I loved him with all my heart that I'm heart broken ect... I finally apologized to them both for the drama and texts/calls. But what I want to know is if there's still a chance that she's just the rebound girl and he'll come back. Or did I push him away by begging, and acting desperate.... Just over a week ago I have texts of him telling me he loves me with all his heart and wants to marry me and him me and his daughter be a family, but now I get nothing. No response. And all my desperate texts he sends her. How did he turn on me so quick? But he did tell me he got with her because they don't fight and he can actually talk to her without her getting mad. I tried telling him me and him started out great too but we starting having problems and I know they will too but he refuses to listen. What do you think I should do? And what do you think will happen? Is this just a rebound and he'll realize he made a mistake and come crawling back?

You should leave both of them alone and start focusing on your own life. Start doing things that make you happy, that distract you from the heartbreak. I know how hard it is to move on when a relationship doesn't work out; but he's not the only man out there for you, and it doesn't sound like he was all that great when you were together anyway. Focus your energy on positive things. Surround yourself with friends, family, activities that bring you happiness. Then, when you're ready to start dating again, you will find a new man who treats you better than you could have thought. He's out there. You just have to let go of this one, pick yourself back up and move forward. It's really all you can do at this point.
    "Caring is not an advantage."