+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know what he wants. I don't know what I want either.

I don't know what he wants. I don't know what I want either.

Hey guys! My mothertongue is not English so probably there will be lots of mistakes in my story. I hope you get what I mean anyway.

I have known a guy since I started university. Let's call him "Andrew". He's always been kind to me. I generally find it hard to open up to people, but he patiently waited and we became friends eventually. Since last year I kind of felt like Andrew was getting closer and colser and I didn't like that. I couldn't get over my friendzone with another guy who was really important to me.

Maybe Andrew did't even like me and wanted to be a closer friend of mine, but If he did my sentimental life would have been a mess. Thererfore I acted distant and so he did.

Recently Andrew has gradually started to act like that again, but I felt that this time I could act more friendly too.
    We went to a party two weeks ago, we were with our friends and we met by chance. We got high xD. At some point we were alone and we chatted for some time. I don't remember extactly why, but I started to tickle him. When I turned back he embraced me from behind. I was startled so I turned to face him and he let me go. Since then every few days we chat on whatsapp and he told me he was on holiday . The day before yesterday he said he had such a good time he wanted to go out with me again when he would be back. I can't understand if he wanted me to meet together with our friends, or with him alone. I said it was ok and he never replied.

Maybe he was joking? Maybe he will talk to me in two, three days time as he did till now, or maybe he thought I have mistaken him because he thought he was clear about meeting with other people and doesn't know how to tell me that?

Truth be told I think he was just teasing me and he won't ask me out when he'll be back.

I don't particularly like Andrew nor dislike him. Probably I said yes because when he embraced me it felt good. But I am not sure if it was alcohol or the fact that I am feeling lonely or the fact that I might like him...

Try asking him out when he gets back from his holiday. If he accepts, then see how the date goes and take it from there.
    "Caring is not an advantage."