+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love, passion, arguments, breakup, will we love agai

Love, passion, arguments, breakup, will we love agai

Me an the girl I love have just broken up, it's been 3-4 weeks now.... She adamant she no wants me, an she isn't in love we dated for 2 years... I'm 23, she's 18... We loved each other very much, had a lovely heart warming bond....Then I moved away for 6-7 months working away, we would see each other about 5-7 days a month, I'd either come back or she stay with me, stil full of love an passion, trips, days out, shopping, but when we wasn't together we would have the most silliest arguments over the phone or txt, what lead into major horrible verbal exchanges... What would lead too both of us being emotional. An very upset, but we was always sorry a remorseful.....and that's all the bad there was in out relationship.... I returned back home 3-4 weeks ago too be with her, she was full of life a love about me coming back, and after week of being back, she turns to me an says she feels different, but the day I returned and walked through her doors we both fell too floor kissing and hugging, she repeatedly said don't ever leave.. And I thought this is it were about too start are life properly.. after further talks, we agreed it was due too are stupid arguments why she pushed away, as she says... Because that was the only conclusion we came too why she felt different.. .... It's been 28/30 days since we broke up, it's not been easy, I've been emotional I don't know she's coped, when she told me she wants too break it off, she was very emotional too... I've contacted her a few times by just turning up, seem bad saying it but, her family love me, they was shocked an upset too hear the news to... The first time I went too see her she told me she missed me, hugged me, kissed my cheek, we further discussed our problems an she just the same old, I don't feel the same way.... left it a few more days we bumped too each other at the pub, she wasn't happy... She seemed very hateful, told me too f**k off go away..... And last night getting the train home, she was there too I tried be civil her whole attitude has changed too towards me, I asked if she's been seeing anyone an she replied with a have shagged someone tho, an just kept shouting at me... Being horrid... So I went too her for mom advice, she said leave it now, be strong, rebuild yourself, an just keep clear, she said if you want things too work, let her miss you, she said you need re event yourself an then try when the love sick tension has gone .... But my ex been very wreck less since leaving me, partying, booze, smoking weed... She well against getting wasted, so I don't know if it's a rebound thing.. But I love her so much I don't wanna see her go down a bad road .... She's also started hanging around old friends she once hated because they was always peer pressuring too do stuff.. But my Exs thoughts still seem the same, she doesn't want too talk an doesn't want me.. she's blocked all ways of contact... And it's just killing me ... So what you all advice, does anyone see us fixing it in the future.... Our relationship was beautiful, we had so much bad words put against us at the start because she was 16 and I was 21... We been together 2 years strong, full of love to end so sadly, an our only conclusions was the awful arguments over txts, we had maybe 4 months of 50/50 convos, & arguments, what made both of us very upset, but she feels it hit her more...
    we never argued at all in person that's why it hurts so much... Too just walk away over something like that

Hi Inklove14,

''So I went too her for mom advice, she said leave it now, be strong, rebuild yourself, an just keep clear, she said if you want things too work, let her miss you'' WHO exactly told this to you, because that could be a realy important sentence. I dont know exactly the reasons why she broke up . I can tell you a situation from my life where I was not as experienced as today. My old girlfriend broke up with me, because I was to soft and I did not argue properly with her. You have to know that woman do NOT argue on a logical way but more on a emotional way. If you try to argue LOGICAL , you will mostly lose the argument and it is like poison for the relationship. If I understood it right and the sentence I quoted was from your girlfriend, she wants you to become a man again. It does not mean to be a super macho or so but more to know what you want, dont let your feelings get influenced by her and stick to your opinion .