+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does he like me or not ?

does he like me or not ?

i've been talking to a guy for a while. when we talk its always amazing. we have alot in common and just click. a few days ago we spoke over the phone for more that 6 hours. He kept hinting that he does feel something for me but never really said it. We spoke about his former friend who's also my ex. He told me if i ever did anything with him again, he'd be jealous and go fight him. overall the whole convo gravitated toward him liking me. However he hasn't called or texted since. its been 4 days now. he always does this. I always have to be the whole who texts or calls first. does he like me or not? Any advice would be useful. What can i do next?

He disappears because you don't reciprocate enough for him to have the confidence to keep in contact.

he let you know he likes you in your 6 hour talk, just even having a 6 hour talk says he likes you no guy wants to be on the phone for even 20 mins otherwise. maybe you haven't let him know you like him and that's his problem, so let him know too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

bros before hos...
    you were his friends girlfriend...

he likes you too much cuz he is breaking the code...

I agree that he likes you. Perhaps you should take the initiative and make the first move to leave him in no doubt that you like him. It's a two way street. Sometimes even the macho-ist of guys aren't sure when to initiate when it comes to women.

If he likes you so much, he'd ask you out on a freaking date for goodness sakes.

What do you want, do you want to be in a relationship with your ex's friend so that they can compare notes or perhaps lose the friendship over a girl?

Heal from your breakup and then go find a guy that you can talk to IN PERSON for 6 hours on a date rather then play this Does He Like Me game with the friend of your ex.

Don't let his stupid words without actions cause you to think you're more special to him then you are. Next time he calls (don't you call him again) thank him for his concern and then quickly say your goodbyes. You need to get out of the circle and find a new boy who doesn't know any of the others. You'll be far better off if you do.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion