+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting ignored by crush

Getting ignored by crush

At my work, there is this boy that I used to like. Long story short, I no longer like this boy and am currently crushing on someone else. This someone else told me that he liked me and we ended up becoming a thing for like a week. At some point someone told him that I was "obsessed" with the boy I used to like and now the current boy I like is super pissed off at me. He won't even look at me in person but he's sending me random snapchats. I tried explaining to him that he's the one that I want but he's just kinda blowing me off. If you were in his situation how would you want me to go about this? Like should I apologize or what. I still really really like him.

I guess he imagines all the time how you kissed or did more with the "obsessed" one. it is important what he understands under the term obsessed. Because how would YOU react if you hear that your friend had interest for another girl and was "obsessed" with her I guess that in the course of time it will become better and the longer he sees that he can trust you the more he will forget it

well when others start talking sh*t about you ... you can't be sure of what they 've told him ... They probably told him way more than just that and most of what they told him are lies...

if he is pissed of at you and it's cuz f sth they told him.. you have to step back ,let him be and give him some time to make up his mind and see what he really feels ...

i mean ... yeah when you are around you are around but when you are not around ... does he miss you ? you have to make him see this ...

let him alone and he will see himself that he really likes you...

also no one cares about rumours at the end ...

some evil f***er told him some lies to split you up...he will think he made it and will back off...so when no more sh*t is there to be spoken your guy will make up his mind more peacefuly and won't get infected by them.

you have to let him see himself in my opinion,will take some time but you have plenty of it ...
    Last edited by Ghossy; 23-07-16 at 07:42 AM.

If your current guys is easily affected by rumors then I say he is not worth your time.