+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What reality shows do you watch?

Since this thread is about reality shows I assume we can rant on about the final season outcomes of our faves?

BBUK ended the Celebrity version starts up this Friday I think. But on the final of BBUK I was shocked that Jason won it, he already got himself 20, 000 by stealing it from the 100, 000 prize fund and evicting out a single mum, and he gets to take the rest of the money too, minus the 10, 000 the other two dicks grabbed.
    No one on this show that I think deserves to win ever wins, I wanted Andy to win because he had it tough from the start and always spoke the truth and was the most intelligent one in there and they had a lot of stupid gits this season. Hughie, Ryan, Laura, Chelsea *sicks up*/rant

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

CBBUK started up.
    Hope Sam Fox wins it, if not her Biggins or The Mob Wives star Renee ( American)

Frankie Grande weaseled his way onto that big brother series too, I heard. Ugh, I just can't with him. haha

i forgot about deadliest catch.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Yaaaaas! [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] which captain is your fave? I love Sig, but Phil was my all-time fave before he passed.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

sig, is my top captain. did you hear they are planning a spin off? this show is still compelling after all these seasons.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Shocked Biggins was kicked off CBBUK and Bear wasn't or even Audbrey. WTF!
    I'd like to know what Nazi joke he made, even Ricky Gervais wants to know lol

They had a Hills (so called ) reunion show on ..and I took a look at at it and all it was ..just some Lauren Conrad special really so I shut it off. They show was more than just her and she wasn't even my favorite character off that show anyways.

what bothers me about some of these reality shows is that some of the players are living off making the reality tv rounds you see the same ones showing up on these other shows. obviously reality tv is for the people who can't do anything else in life because why do some of these people always have to be on show after show. i am not talking about ones that keep to their own shows but ones who do four, five and six or more different reality shows playing the same "character" that got them their minutes of fame off of. and then when they exhaust reality tv here they go over to your country megvoh and start over, does it annoy you guys seeing them on your shows? money must be good - cash for drama reality whoring.
    William Blake

I totally agree with you, Exeter... Look at shows like The Bachelor and The Bachelorette this men and women whore themselves out to every and any show that will star them. If someone is offering they are accepting. Dancing with the Stars, Bachelor in Paradise, Marriage Boot Camp, Dr. Jenn Therapy show, Famously Single, Wife Swap are a few that come to mind for those men and women.

I wish other people on here were in the UK and watched CBBUK. No one here to talk about it with

Chloe is a HO! these desperate bitches gettin' their tits out on TV for fame is sad and she has a young daughter - what a positive role model and if you want to show off your big fake tits at least make sure they are well done implants YIKES!
    Bear is an asshole, can't stand either of them. Hope one of them goes tonight.
    Self involved f.uckwits.

LOLOLOL Chloe got the toss out and stirred up some BB drama on the way out regarding one of the Americans in the house.

There is a new one created by the guy who created The Bachelor(ette) shows called Love At First Kiss... I passed on that one haha.

I've watched big brother, it is was good!

Hi there, [MENTION=83971]sunil55[/MENTION].

Which Big Brother do you watch? If the UK version I'd be happy to banter on about it with you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast