+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What reality shows do you watch?

Of-course the UK one :-)

Who are your favorites and who can't you tolerate? A Bear fan? I think he is annoying, funny -yes makes good tv sometimes but too over the top and same ole shit every time and it gets tiring, you know.
    I like Sam, Renee, Ricky and Marnie, but Marnie WITHOUT the Lewis showmance.
    Did you think Biggins deserved to be kicked out?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, thoughts on Chloe? LOL

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

I should see if I can look and laugh at that show online, does YT carry it? Are the Americans all still in it?... I know Farrrah and Jenna Jameson were in it one year that got a lot of press so did Heidi and Spencer and Gary Busey and I think Busey won it, didn't he?

They all made it to the finals, Renee came third, Frankie 6th and Aubrey 5th.
    It was fixed for one of our UK piece of trash to win. Obvious fix.

That is horrible because don't people pay to keep or vote out their favorites and least favorites?... so if they are fixing the vote to keep troublemakers in that they want to win for possibly ratings gold that should be illegal because that follows under a scam.

Yep -- I agree they are all rigged to keep the assholes in longer to spike ratings and that is why they usually hang in until the near finals because when at a few days or week less they can throw them away atm( calls to save should be free) same goes for shows like AI or The Voice. That's why a show like Survivor is better because people playing the game only vote and that is fairest.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I'll watch some cooking, singing talent shows and home renovations shows too.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

What is the best cooking reality shows to watch where you can actually learn something?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Top Chef, Masterchef and iron Chef are good ones, breathe...for cooking, yelling and drama you might like Hells Kitchen.

Think I'm over X factor.
    Can't stand any of em in the mix and that damn Honey G, wtf. GTFO.

Meet the parents.

A reality dating show focused on the partners and who the guy or girl thinks sells their kid the best lol

Wish all these fake cunts claiming they are from the UK on here actually were and I could have someone to chat up on these shows.
    Thanks fake cunts for being useless in all ways.

I'm watching I'm a Celebrity get me Out of Here!
    Love it, ant and dec are the best as hosts.

I have noticed a few of the not so real posters too. How many accounts do these people need on here anyhow.... Let's hope with all the fake issues they are posting life really shits up their real lives beyond repair so then they'll have real stuff to moan about

Most of the accounts in Love are made up stories, why I almost never post in that section unless it is a random asked question not a fake as fck story.

Only one I still check out is Survivor --wish they'd bring back some of the old shows and redo them for today.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

does the Amazing Race counts as reality show?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast