+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What reality shows do you watch?

What reality shows do you watch?

I only watch Survivor occasionally when I can remember it is on but my GF watches way too many, she watches dating ones, the housewives LMAO The Voice ( I admit I would sit and watch this one with her at times) and cooking show ones and I think she said she used to watch Big Brother too.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I've watched Top Model shows ~ Dance shows & a friend shared me links to a show called Naked & Afraid LOL watched some of those.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Kardashians, WAGS, Real Housewives (OC, and Vancouver when it was on, but only because I love knowing everywhere they go because I live in Vancouver lol), The Challenge, Teen Mom, America's Got Talent... reality TV is my guilty pleasure!

Does anyone remember the show Paradise Hotel? I miss it!
    "Caring is not an advantage."

You ever watch Beverly Hills or New York for the Housewives, melancholia? Those are the two I watch.

Watch The Voice and America's Got Talent and when I can I watch with my sister and best bests one male and one female The Bachelor and The Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise ( hangs head Haha) and after show they used to air with Chris Harrison. We watch to joke about the contestants, and all the tears and dramatics make for good TV I never think it is about finding love.. it's more about furthering a entertainment career for most. Each of us hosts a viewing party each week and the host of the week has to re-enact a farewell haha it's hilarious because we all get to overact too. When I hosted my farewell was me going to my bathroom smearing my eye makeup, lipstick, crazing up my hair... Boobs up in a bikini top (haha) huge front roller in my hair and a large container of ice cream, soup ladel and a stuffed cat toy..balling on the edge of the sofa, screaming about losing my soulmate and all the fake bitches left ( mine was for the Bachelor show lol) and lots of swearing. We are so stupid.

I'm sure others but escape me now ( haha or do they ! ) I'll add some in later on.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't remember Paradise Hotel though. Was it set somewhere tropical?

Yes, recalled another I watch: Coupled. A new show.

Yes I watch Beverly Hills (love Lisa Vanderpump) and some of NY, but I'm not as invested as I am with the ladies from OC. They are the OG housewives and are on another level than the other series' lol.

Paradise hotel was set in a tropical place. There were two seasons and none of the players knew what the prize would be. It was a dating/elimination type reality game show. So good!

Nothing beats Laguna Beach as far as reality tv goes. That show really launched reality tv into the stratosphere.

i've watched survivor too, some of bear grylls reality shows, shark tank and cops.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

[MENTION=81312]melancholia[/MENTION]... I've never seen the OC one before. I like Lisa VP and the Richard sisters ( poor Kim ) on BH show, I even enjoyed Brandy when she was there, but cannot stand Lisa Rinna. On NY I love Bethanny the most, she always makes me laugh and Sonja as well...I am thinking I butchered some of these gals names but oh well.

I asked my aunt about the Paradise Hotel one and she cannot recall it but recalls two hilarious ones, one was called Joe Millionaire and the other Who wants to marry a millionaire.

I also remembered I am currently watched Marriage boot camp - Celebrities with Tara Reid this season. I also watch the one with Dr Jenn lol? Couples therapy with thirsty for fame d listers too LOL!

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION]... every guy I dated or knew watches/watched Cops too.

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] I do like NY, but don't follow it as much as BH or OC. I do like Bethanny. She is hilarious. I'm with you on the hate for Lisa R. Can't stand her.

Paradise Hotel was on back in 2008/2009. There were two seasons of it. I also miss the Surreal Life so much! Epic show.

I watch different ones compared to ones Americans and Canadians watch.

Big Brother UK and Big Brother Celebrity version
    X factor
    Britain's Got Talent
    I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
    Safe Word
    Girlfri3nds ( think it's spelled this way, idk ) a dating show they had on where they have 3 girls and they are picking guys to date
    The Voice Uk
    The Face ( a model competition)

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Thanks all!

I forgot about Cops @ Exeter19 -- also I used to watch Fear Factor when it was on TV.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I think I will check out a few of your guys reality shows & see what they are all about. I hardly watch any reality shows.

I see no one watched Jersey Shore I thought that was the most popular one out of USA.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Oh I watched Jersey Shore! They say if you go to Jersey Shore, you can still hear Sam screaming "RAWWWWWN STAAAAAAHP!"

Geordie Shore is also F.UCKIN' MINT!
    "Caring is not an advantage."

I have friends that act exactly like the ones in Geordie Shore so I never watched it on TV, but live watched it play out lol

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

I shamefully will admit watching some of The Hills. Haha Spencer and Heidi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Thanks all!

I forgot about Cops @ Exeter19 -- also I used to watch Fear Factor when it was on TV.
    fear factor had that great gross out factor to it, you wanted to see people vomit during the food challenges.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast