So I'm a freshman in college and I recently became friends with this guy from my church (who's a senior in college). He's a really nice and friendly guy and he has given me rides multiple times to church and to hangouts with our friends (but he's given a lot of people rides before). I've caught him looking at me a couple times from the corner of my eye and he seemed a little disappointed when I got a ride from someone else home (couldn't wait for him). He also invites me to events first before asking everyone else in our friend group/church. He's been teasing me a lot lately but he hasn't done that before. Like I was walking out of a room at a party and I accidentally bumped into him (and it was just us alone) and he said "gosh, why are you always in my way?" in a joking tone. And we message a lot on Facebook and he sends messages like

Him: "Ehh, I'm right, you're wrong. We should move on now. You're a bad sore loser "
Me: "You're never getting Kung fu tea from me again"
Him: "oh snap, I should probably plan tours to graduate schools. And I'm OK with that. I don't want diabetes..."
Me: "Your sass is out of this world." "You should go to --- (the university i'm attending for undergrad)"
Him: "Lol, I'll only go there if I don't have to see you"

He's a super nice guy and I find it strange that he has been meaner to me and has started to tease me a lot. Could he like me? Or is he just teasing me because he's become more comfortable around me?