+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is the girl im seeing that interested?

Is the girl im seeing that interested?

I've been dating a girl for a couple of months, however i moved an hour away from uni, just for the summer so we havent seen each other that much the past few weeks.
    I really like her but there are a few things that have been bothering me lately

- we both got messed around by other people earlier this year, the girl i was seeing is long gone, but i noticed whilst out one day that he was messaging her, she still has him on socal media and 'likes' posts of his..petty maybe but still

- we have been seeing each other for a couple of months and she has NEVER flirted or hinted etc at any kind of sexual contact other than kissing and cuddling

- has met my parents and friends and when my friends mentioned her being my girlfriend, she corrected them saying that we're friends but when i asked her ehat she thinks we are she replied with "ermm we're seeing each other i guess?"

- she speaks to quite a few other guys over facebook and has a lot of guy friends, maybe petty again but my trust is pretty low after my previous experience earlier this year.

However she seems to enjoy my company and we're planning on seeing each other more, we always kiss and hug at the end of the day/night, she just doesnt seem interested in taking anything further

Also earlier in our dating she seemed much more enthusiastic about talking and seeing each other, seems to have lost some interest since i have gone back home for the summer

Any help or thoughts would be great as i really like her and would love to be more than friends with her, but i also dont want to waste my time or get hurt if im just one ofba number of others or anything..

- - - Updated - - -

Also i see her liking photos on facebook such as "we all know a guy that let go of a girl that would have given him the world" or "when you being loyal to all four of your boyfriends but you see your favourite with another girl"

And she snapchats lots of people but ignores most of mine that i send

In my opinion you are one of her boy-toys...
    either disengage and let her be or talk to her and clarify whats going on by your side like an alpha male...
    she should not be playing you around ... you make the plays here!!