+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to re-approach her ??

how to re-approach her ??

Hello everybody ....

So to make a loooong story short...

I met a girl which i iked very much a school .... some people noticed we were close ...they started telling her lies about me...they turned her against me...so we reached at a point where she would see me and look the other way and i was doing the same just to dis her back... till i found out what was going on and tried t explain her...(i explained her through messages)...she didn't reply to the messages,i know she red them though...she seemed to understand cuz she started saying hallo short of smiling when she sees me but thats all...she never said yeah you are righ sorry or sth so i had my doubts about what she believes...

also i have to mention that she found a boyfriend in the meantime but i saw them accross the street one day (pretended i didn't see them) and when she saw me she rushed to cross the street and she was draging him like she wanted ''to show him'' to me and make me jealous or sth...but i knew she soon broke up
    well she also had me blocked on facebook until (as i perceived it) she broke up ... it was like she went in the block list to block him,and unblock me ... sooo ... i don't know how to take that ...

what i did though was give her enough time to see some things herself and make up her mind...till she was sure i ve been honest to her...

now i think its time to reapproach her ...
    see..things went sth like that..

she likes me->she thinks i am an "bad word,starts with a,7 letters'' -> she sees i am not an ''bad word again'' -> so now she likes me again??

can you help me with this one ??
    Last edited by Ghossy; 22-07-16 at 03:38 PM.

First tell her to stop listening to stupid gossip, not sure your ages but that is immature at a certain age you ask the person don't just believe stories on people mostly made from jealousies.

She probably blocked you because of the stories told about you, when she figured out they weren't true she unblocked you and also could be she realised she likes you after all.

If both are single now and you like her and she could like you back just ask her out in person or if you have her mobile # call her up and ask her out.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

things they told her made her believe i dislike her and that i talk bad about her to others...

i made clear that was untrue by explaining her the situation.she seemed to understand.(she said nothing but she changed her attitude so yeah she understood)

well about the block thing .. she didn't unblock me when her attitude changed... she only unblocked me when she broke up...
    (well i never cared about fb anyway but certainly means sth)

so you think i should just ask her out like boom like nothing ever happened ?
    Last edited by Ghossy; 23-07-16 at 06:41 AM.