+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: She left me...

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    How did she **** him over? By breaking up with him? I understand it hurts being dumped, especially by someone you loved. I don't think I read that she cheated on him or anything. I know he was there for her when she was depressed. They're in college now, different stage of your life. Like shh! said she grew up and didn't need to be babied.
    She played games, and left him at one point to be with his best friend, then came back, then left again. I think just the leaving for the best friend part constitutes being ****ed over.

Maybe I shouldn't alienate it when she told me that she still cares so much about me still last night. She actually stayed for hours this morning trying to calm me down. I felt so suicidal when she told me that she's gone someone new. She still wants to be friends, but I don't how to deal with that right now. I don't think I can handle seeing her with someone new just yet. I actually just want to hide from the world today and not go to school. I'll see if I feel any better. I'm also so glad that I don't have theatre till tomorrow.

Hopefully that would give me enough time and energy to move on.

Also does anyone know a good way to deal with my night time depression?
    Last edited by pariank; 06-10-05 at 09:17 PM.

After a breakup the couple can never be friends unless both people are completely over each other. And you are not over her. I'm telling you, DO NOT TALK TO HER ANYMORE, EVER! It will take time, a lot of time even, but eventually you'll feel better.

Yeah, that's true, but he shouldn't have gotten back together with her after she left him for his friend and I hope he's not still friends with that guy. I know you do some stupid things when you are "in love", but the situation sounded weird to me anyways when he said she literally became his baby and how it felt like he was giving his daughter away to get married.
    Last edited by Junsui; 06-10-05 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pariank
    Maybe I shouldn't alienate it when she told me that she still cares so much about me still last night. She actually stayed for hours this morning trying to calm me down. I felt so suicidal when she told me that she's gone someone new. She still wants to be friends, but I don't how to deal with that right now. I don't think I can handle seeing her with someone new just yet. I actually just want to hide from the world today and not go to school. I'll see if I feel any better. I'm also so glad that I don't have theatre till tomorrow.

Hopefully that would give me enough time and energy to move on.

Also does anyone know a good way to deal with my night time depression?
    If you're feeling suicidal, then I would suggest going to a therapist. You do need to stop talking to her. The night time depression will be tough. I would just try to stay busy until you can actually fall asleep.

Yeah, that's true, but he shouldn't have gotten back together with her after she left him for his friend and I hope he's not still friends with that guy. I know you do some stupid things when you are "in love", but the sitaution sounded weird to me anyways when he said she literally became his baby and how it felt like he was giving his daughter away to get married.
    Sorry about the vagueness. She just kept running back to me whenever shes hurt. Then I'd always make her feel better. Until now...

So it hurts me to see her hurt like I guess like when you have little kids.

I don't know what I was thinking too because I basically have forgotten about my friends after I met her. I just started to spend more and more time with her and not my friends. Which again dosen't help because I have no one to run to now. I'm just glad I found you guys for support. This forum is very helpful.

I understand and that is painful feeling used like that. I just think that since she had just gotten out of the hospital for attempting suicide, it was probably not the best time for her to start dating. Obviously this is all in the past, so there isn't anything you can do about that now. Try to take it all as a learning experience and try not to become angry and shut off to other women/relationships. Everyone usually gets dumped at some point in their lives and we've all survived, you can make it through this as well.

Junsui is absolutely right. I don't believe this girl has done anything intentionally hostile. (I am glad someone understood the meaning of my late night post, Junsui.) Now this part will sound a little harsh, so brace yourself. Stop with the "I want to commit suicide" routine. On a deep level, it is only a manipulation tactic. Everyone of us has lived through what you are feeling, and you will too. Now it is time to cowboy up and take your lumps.

Tone Guest
    Get over it, we've all been there. You're not going through anything new or different, the world is not out to get you.

You guys met when you were 16... be GLAD you are now seperated and able to go out and see another side of life. You'll see - one day you'll be happy for it. I know it sounds crazy now, but trust me, I've been there where you were in my teenage years. You don't want to be stuck with one person, that you met that young, for the rest of your life. I know you'll reply with "No but she was my jewel she is the perfect woman!!!!!!" but one day you'll see exactly what I'm talkin about.

Just relax, you're no different than a lot of guys. A lot of us have done the same thing - fall for someone, make them the center of our life, stop hanging out with our friends for, then lose them and feel like the world is just OVER. But it's not. And we're okay now and many, if not all, will say they are better off now than they were with her.

Everything in life happens for a reason, this will just be added to your resume of Life Experience. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, believe that.

Exactly what I was thinking shh! about the whole suicide thing.

I just wish they had "getting dumped 101" class in all schools. So not everyone would have to suffer so badly after a break up. Everyone just have learn the hard way.
    Last edited by pariank; 06-10-05 at 09:44 PM.

If you didn't suffer, you wouldn't appreciate how good it can be as well. With every positive there has to be a negative. Just get out and get involved in other activities. You're in college! There should be tons of stuff you can do. Meet new people and make more friends!

This is the part I hate. I'd feel alright for a moment, but my mind keeps drifting to her still. I don't know why they made natural instinct of humans to make itself more misserable during these situations. The images are getting me so mad just seeing that guy right next to my girl (atleast once upon a time).

I wish I was an Ostrich. They accidentally crush their own eggs. Don't care at all. Then eat their crushed eggs. (Saw this in one episode of Dirty Jobs in Discover Channel)
    Last edited by pariank; 06-10-05 at 10:10 PM.

Tone Guest
    If you didn't suffer, you wouldn't appreciate how good it can be as well. With every positive there has to be a negative.
    That's whatsup.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast