+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: She left me...

Quote Originally Posted by pariank
    This is the part I hate. I'd feel alright for a moment, but my mind keeps drifting to her still. I don't know why they made natural instinct of humans to make itself more misserable during these situations.
    Actually the mind is more likely to block out things that would have a negative impact on you.

This is the firstime I smiled since last night. I don't see anything positive to this right now. I hope it starts kicking in soon. Ohh... my butchered heart.

Tone Guest
    It's a process, fella.

You should smile more, even if you don't feel like it!

"Oh, my butchered heart"?? Pariank, you are starting to remind me of one of those people who need TONS of emotional support. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    "Oh, my butchered heart"?? Pariank, you are starting to remind me of one of those people who need TONS of emotional support. Am I right?
    Yeah... I feel like a really old man now. Can't even get out of bed without help. Maybe need to be tube fed too.

I appreciate your help so much guys and gals. I really feel that this is starting to make things better.
    Last edited by pariank; 06-10-05 at 10:30 PM.

Maybe you should have them pull the plug??

lol shh!, I can't remember and I dont want to go look, how long have you two been broken up? Did it just happen like a day ago?

Nah I don't feel like they need to do that anymore. I'm starting to see sunlight outside. It looks like a sunny but chilly day here in Nevada. Maybe natures calling me out. I'll head out in a bit and breathe fresh air. When my legs feel like they want to get out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    lol shh!, I can't remember and I dont want to go look, how long have you two been broken up? Did it just happen like a day ago?
    Believe me Im gonna need you guys tonight again. I get really emotional at night.

Tone Guest
    No - you don't need anyone. Stop thinking like that. We can't fix your life. Only you can pick yourself up off the ground and decide how you want to live your life. Do you want to be this sad, moppy, depressed fellow that won't attract anyone, or do you want to be more upbeat, confident, strong person that can get out there and meet a new, even better girl.

Everyday - you have a choice. Every single day.

hmm... Thats a really good outlook in life. I just started calling my old friends, currently I got hold of one and we'll get together at the University. Hopefully that would keep me distracted for a while. Still don't want to get out of bed though. I guess I'm just being lazy now and it's warm here inside the sheets.
    Last edited by pariank; 06-10-05 at 10:53 PM.

Tone Guest
    Just take things one day at a time. Some days will be better than others, but you got to be strong and be a man.

Pariank, I hate to tell you this, but I wanna break up with you, too. I can't stand all the self-pity. Sorry.

:-D

Please don't make this the sixth breakup this year. I think I broke the world record already.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast