+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: She left me...

well since it was all the same person, it doesn't really count

Tone Guest
    Yeah dude, that is one thing you don't want. Is self-pity. Everyone has their off days - everyone gets sad, lonely, depressed sometimes. The secret to that, if you're tough enough, is being the only one who knows when you're having those days. Going around announcing you're sad and looking all gloomy just isn't attractive. I don't like having friends like that, and I wouldn't like dating someone like that.

And the secret to THAT is by knowing that those little periods are temporary. We all have rainy days, but the sun always comes back out. Sometimes the rain stays a little longer, but it's never forever.

Yeah... The rain here is starting to clear up (slowly) as she's still in my heart. I just looked in the mirror and I guess I look like nothing just happened. I just want to go out and hangout with my old friends again. I know I haven't totally gotten over the breakup yet.

Isn't this better than just sitting here at home and pondering about something i can't really help?

Quote Originally Posted by pariank
    This is the firstime I smiled since last night. I don't see anything positive to this right now. I hope it starts kicking in soon. Ohh... my butchered heart.
    I felt the same thing but then I got over it and I'm pretty excited to date again. You will too. Keep your distance from her as much as possible. I got 10x better when my Ex moved away and I didnt have to see her or think about her
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Yes, get out there, meet new people, have fun with friends.

Anything is better than sitting at home alone.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I felt the same thing but then I got over it and I'm pretty excited to date again. You will too. Keep your distance from her as much as possible. I got 10x better when my Ex moved away and I didnt have to see her or think about her
    Thats my big problem tomorrow. I have theatre with her. I really feel like calling the professor and tell him that I'm not feeling so well. It was so awkward yesterday. I'm just glad that I won't see her today.

Tone Guest
    Switch classes or seats or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Switch classes or seats or something.
    I'll try my best.

Hey guys & gals I'm headed out now. Thank you for your help. I'll keep everyone posted this afternoon.

Hello everyone I'm back again from a long day at school. All went well until I had to go home. I got a bit sad. I actually didn't want to go home (who would say they wanted to actually stay at school?). I guess it's because of my fear now that the quiet in my room would start clearing my head from all the wonderful things that happened today (without the memory of her) and memories would start to flow back and get me depressed again. That wasn't the case though. I slowly got angrier and angrier. I don't really know what I was angry about.

When I was pulling up my garage when my ex called me. She wondered how I was doing. I don't really remember what I replied or if I even replied at all. She picked up from my voice that I was a bit angry and just said "I guess I'll never call you gain". Finally I had the guts to say "yeah". Then she hung up. I'm so proud to finally reject her from my heart.

I'm not sure if I did this properly, I finally broke my needyness for her (atleast I really do hope so). So I guess I'll find out how I will cope tonight.
    Last edited by pariank; 07-10-05 at 07:47 AM.

Somehow I suspect we will be updated regularly...

Hey, are you whitey with a new name?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Somehow I suspect we will be updated regularly...

Hey, are you whitey with a new name?
    I don't really know what you mean in that question. Because I could find several connotations to it. If you're talking about screen name I'm not whitey at all. Just a new user.

Am I replying to frequently?
    Last edited by pariank; 07-10-05 at 07:53 AM.

You just kind of remind me of a poster named (I think) whitedragon or something like that, but I called him whitey...

I see yeah it's a totally different me.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well I would just hang in there and keep trying to hang out with friends and do different things to keep your mind off the things that bring you down. It does get better and it will get better. And yes, you did the right thing by telling her not to call you again.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast