+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure if my boyfriend is gay or just having issue with sex?

Not sure if my boyfriend is gay or just having issue with sex?

Hi guys, appreciate if you can share some insight with me!

Me and my boyfriend has been together for 2 years, we were in a long distance relationship for about a year and eventually asked me to move over to be with him and then..like most of the woman I moved across the world to be with him.
    He is very kind and charming, bringing me into his life. Many of his friend and family always tell me that they never see him as happy like this.
    He is successful in career and driven to give his future family a better quality of life, you can probably also see him like a workaholic.

Our relationship is great and fun, he is about 10 years older than me, he gave me a home and share whatever he has with me. Although his work occupy him most of the time, he always try to make time for me.
    He was into sex and seems proactively while we were dating, however since our relationship gets more stable, he never really ask me again.

We have been talking about marriage and planning to have a family together, everything just seems perfect.
    But he is just not into sex, I have read a few stories that their ‘’suspect gay bf’’ with difficulty to get hard, with my bf, he is still get hard every morning like normal man, while we have sex, he seems pretty ok too.
    But I have to say, he is much more passionate when we were dating.

He is also very metrosexual, concern about the looks and using facial product and lip balm and maybe a little bit OCD.
    I wouldnt think he is gay because of that as this is quite common for men taking care of themselves now. However he is like a social butterfly, sometime people do question if he is gay or joke about it.

Yes, I have asked myself 10000 times that he might be gay, we have spoken about the non-sex relationship and I told him this is ridiculous, I am a relatively attractive young women, I shouldnt be like this. He told me that its his problem, once he gone into relationship, he is just kind of lost the interest. Apparently, he has this issue with his ex too. He said to me that he will change…but how? There isn’t any improvement for the past year!!!!

I feel like I fell into a trap, we were having great sex before we gone into a serious relationship, and now I have to be the one to ask all the time and knowing that the outcome is no at the end.
    He is working pretty much 7 days a week, 24/7. I can totally understand he is super tired and worn out. But there is a hormone is your body and you must let it out right? he probably do it himself sometimes, but why? why dont you ask me?

Some people told me he might be gay or bi, just not realize it Or maybe he has some issue that he doesn't want to tell me. Maybe he doesn't know he likes men?

I really dont know what to do.

This is driving me crazy. I feel very down and hopeless.

Oh girl he isn't gay, he is getting it from someone else. A gay man will have trouble having sex with you even at the beginning....but when they can't get it up it's usually because he is spent from his mistress. What do you do? you get on that plane and go home.

- - - Updated - - -

I speak from experience. I had a manager that was very metrosexual, and was married. He was always worried about his hair and stuff. A few coworkers thought he was gay. He was far from gay. He was having an affair with the receptionist. They were caught downtown at a bar holding hands. I caught her sitting in his lap in his office. He was a very flirty type too....he took ever opportunity to flirt with any attractive women when we all went out for drinks after work.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO he's cheating on you.