+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met this girl

Met this girl

Hi everyone. Before you start reading, my English is not perfect so feel free to comment on what I mean where and where.
    I've recently introduced myself to a girl from the school I just graduated from. She is a year younger than me, but I think she is really amazing. Im 15, nearly 16 btw. Lets just call her 'Caroline' for an example. So a couple of days ago I texted her, and got her snapchat. It all when smooth. (I'm good friends with her cousin which were in my class last year, so we know each other a bit, but haven't texted together in private yet until lately.) So couple of days ago I texted her on snapchat and we had a long texting session. I broke the ice, and we had fun talking about lots of stuff. She were as much active as me in the conversation, which only can be good I assume. So 2-3 days went by and she hadn't texted me back, so I though maybe she dont like me anyway. So yesterday I decided to text her, and we again had an amazing funny conversation, with a bit of roleplay, and things we should do together. (In a fun way of showing her that I would like to know her more and be with her in real life). We texted for like 2 hours straight replying in 1-2 minutes or so. Like very instant. Now it's the next day, and I'm curious if she will text me back? She haven't done it yet, but I dont know if she is that type of girl who never starts a conversation? I really like this girl, and don't know what to think. Does it seem like she like me? because from my perspective it does. But again what do I know? How long should I wait? Should I ever text her back if she doesn't reply in a few days?
    Please comment down below with your opinion on the topic. Thanks a lot.

Ask her out and talk to her face to face instead of just texting.
    Can't get over an ex? Then don't!
    http://bit.ly/2bM3vYj

Show your support:
    https://www.instagram.com/millionaires_maker/