+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like her, but dont know how to make the next move.

I like her, but dont know how to make the next move.

I'm lesbian. & I think she likes me back..She glances over at me a lot as if shes interested. She is a new cashier & I work in the department directly across from checkouts. She always walks away from her register and i see her glancing over in my department. When she sees me looking at her, she looks away fast and sometimes holds eyecontact. One day I was joking with a coworker, i noticed her looking at me again, this time she was smiling at me. I'd have to find an excuse to buy something.. but even then, thats not a lot of time to talk during a transaction.. She is very quiet. I've never even seem her speak to another cashier before,

i spoke to her the other day i feel like she flirted with me.. I handed her jewlry for a costumer. She just smiled at me and asked "ohh Is this for me" I replied by saying "you wish" and laughing. She honestly caugh me off guard by asking me that lol. like we've never even exchanged hellos before lol.but That's all she really said to me..I speak to another cashier a lot, she would listen to us two talk, but thats about it...shes very quiet ..Also, I was getting ready to clock out and I noticed her getting pricechecks instead of calling someone..I was going to try to help.&.I WAS close behind her but got stuck behind a slow old lady she got too far away. She kept looking back at me anyway so I didnt want her to think I was following her for the sake of following her. So I pussied out & left what should i do.. since I dont see her a whole lot, I thought about leaving her my number.. but then I thought maybe it's too soon. what should i do?

Ask her to meet up after her shift. Take her out for a soy latte and have a nice conversation. "Hey Sarah, if you are not doing anything after work, how about we meet up at______. Here's my number text me later....."