+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think he did this?

What do you think he did this?

I had a crush on this boy for a long time and I think that he liked me too but it doesn't matter anymore. We've never dated but everyone could see that there was chemistry between us. he used to stare at me intensely all the time, he was always trying to make some physical contact, he would always sit next to me even though there were free spots, he used to tease me a lot and make me laugh as well, he was always trying to be in my presence.. We also used to chat on fb, he would always initiate the coversation and make excuses just to hear from me.. once my friend Josh commented on my pic and he was like:Who the hell is Josh? But he also used to play 'hot and cold' games and when friend of mine told him to stop playing them, he didn't answer anything and I haven't heard from him ever since them.Now he just says hi when he sees me and stares a looot. Anyhow, last night I went out for a walk with my 3 girlfriends and he and his friend were walking in front of us. We were really close to them. All of a sudden, my crush pointed at the other side of the boulevard and told to his friend:let's go there. They crossed the road and headed again in the direction from where they had returned like 5 min before. And today I was sitting in the park with my girlfriends and then he and his friends appeared. They wanted to sit in the park too but as soon as he saw me and my friends they headed in the other direction.So what do you think why he is behaving this way?Do you think it has something to do with me?Thanks

He really likes you but he has no confidence. Guys like that expect the girl to make all the moves.....he was expecting you to be all over him and ban guys off your social media to prove yourself to him....ppffft forget that. IMO you don't need a guy like that because they often blame you and everything else for his own short comings (lack of successes). He is now acting like a total doofus a sore loser. There are other boys out there, never settle on just one.