So, Ill try to make this short, but it's a long story.

Basically I've liked this girl (I'll call her M for this thread) throughout high school and we're really, really close she's one of my best friends. Lately, all of our friends have been saying she likes me too, and I don't know what to believe because there's some signs that she does but sometimes I think I'm just too hopeful. The story gets really confusing starting at Prom so that's where i'll start. I didn't go to Prom with M and I regret it fat, and I know I really hurt her by going with another one of my girl friends that M doesnt like at all. So we just werent getting along until like the day before graduation and I just spilled my guts and apologized for everything ever and everything was better. Fast forward to mid-June and we were both talking outside and she said she wants to have sex and for us to lose our virginities together and she told me to think it over. That was sign [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL] . Sign [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2[/URL] came like 2 weeks later. My friends and I went to watch a musical she was in and the first thing she did when she saw me was run over and kiss me (but that's bc i tagged her in one of those things on fb that are like @M owes you a kiss). After the show we all hung out in a group until like 5 am and around 1 am we were by the beach and it was sorta cold so i lent her my jacket and the two of us were sorta standing off from everyone else just kinda holding each other and it was probably the best thing in the world. Sign#3: The next day we all hung out after her show again and we were just super touchy nbd but we're both naturally touchy sorta idk what to make of it but that's not the sign. After everyone left it was me, M, and my friend Lucas. M and I were trying to convince Lucas to hu with this girl and somehow we got on the topic of my ex that i dated in the beginning of junior year. I was saying how that relationship was a bad idea and M asked why and I just said for reasons but Lucas had to open his mouth and tell her it was because I still liked M while I was dating the girl and I was like ugh fine screw you two it's true whatver. M just giggled and said I knew that I just wanted to hear you say it yourself. Skip ahead a week to a kickback I was at with my friends and M. M was telling me to hu with one of her friends from the musical and I was so confused but I did it anyways and it was so awkward because the girl knew there was something going on between me and M but later on when M and I talked she said she wasnt mad that I hu with the girl but she was mad that I made it awkward. Skip another week to another kickback thing with just like 10 of my friends and I was too, too drunk and that's where I mess everything up. Everybody but me and M went outside and M and I were just sitting down ,with like our legs crossed over each other, talking. We talked for awhile and eventually decided to move to a bedroom. We started kissing and one by one articles of clothing came off until we were both naked about to do it.But I couldnt get an erection bc i drank too much. There was like oral and stuff but no sex. We just both put our clothes back on and went outside. We've only talked once since and that was a few days ago when i texted her because someone in her family passed. And actually I saw her the other day and we were fighting the entire time and once i went home she was talking with our friends and she was like yea "Im annoyed with him but I dont know why". What does that mean? I dont get it. Sorry it's so long I just really dont know what to think and we're both leaving for college in like 3 weeks and I just want her in my life. Any help/feedback would be appreciated thank you so much!