+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what will you do if someone that you love so much leave you???

what will you do if someone that you love so much leave you???

well,, my boyfriend will move abroad because of his job. what will you do if you are me?? what will you do for his last day???
    bcz i'm dying to death miss him so much but i'm so poor can not go with him. beside that, we have different religion so it's very impossible to marry with him.

get a nice hotel room for the days before he goes or the weekend and make it like a holiday for two, go out have a nice dinner, go to movies, dancing, whatever you both enjoy. also go to the airport with him to see him off and maybe give him a nice sentimental gift of you, maybe a nice framed photo of you both. hopefully he will return to visit you and his family again in time.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

So, by moving for his job I assume you mean that is permanent? How old are you both? How long have you been together? How serious did you consider your relationship? Is it at all possible for you to go with him? Or if it is not now, could it be in the not too distant future? If that could be possible, and you've been together long enough to be pretty serious, then maybe it would be worth staying together long distance in the meantime until you can be together.

If you've not been together all that long, or you were not/are not yet that serious, or you are still very young, then it may be best just to move on. If the distance is too great, and you will likely never be able to join him (or him to move back) then it also may be best just to move on. Believe me, I understand that really stinks. It would suck if distance has to end what otherwise could have been a great relationship. But, if you two are too far apart geographically, and that situation is not likely to ever change (or at least not any time in the foreseeable future) then it may just be best for both of you just to let it go.

Long distance relationships can be really difficult. If there's no hope of the "long distance" situation ending, then it would be unlikely to work. I'm not saying it is impossible, but it is very highly unlikely. So, if that IS the case, then just enjoy the Hell out of the time you two do have and then go your separate ways.

Otherwise, if there is the possibility that the situation could change in the near enough future, then just talk it out with him and see if you may both want to try making it work until you can be geographically close again. Good luck to you either way.

P.S.

This could have gone in the main forum. This didn't have to go in the off topic discussion section. ;-)