+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She doesn't reply even though she knows me

She doesn't reply even though she knows me

Hello,
    I have this problem that has been in my head for days. So there is a girl at my school that I really like and she is like very hooot . So yes we spoke in real life already, I mean we don't talk like every day but we did speak on one school trip last year which last like 5 days and we were in the same group and we did talk. Also at normal school she like just acts normal to me, and at one party she even came to say hi to me. So when summer holidays start I get bored and I have no one to talk to really so I was like why not why she would reply to me. She seemed nice everytime we talked even though we didn't talk for much time. I had this feelling she is nice. And yes we don't live nearby so this is why I text her on facebook. So I texted her hey and I asked her if she has the time for a little talk. All down from that point. It has been one day since I messeged her and she is online almost everytime. It just says its deliver but not seen. Pls help me I don't know what to do. I will be so embarresed next time that I will be nearby her. It will be like very weird. Do you have any ideas what to do?

Her not responding is her way of setting a boundary with you. She is just being nice to you when she sees you, but has no romantic interest.

- - - Updated - - -

I have some advice......you need to work on your game. Start conversations with "hey babe, sup" be distant, and aloof. use one work answers, cut them off with "k gtg" or be busy. Never be available or "ask" for their time. You are bored? get some friends.

Hello,
    I didnt' said I have no friends haha. I have a lot of them it just that there aren't living near me so that doesn't help haha and yes we hang out when we have time even if we don't live nearby. We were even on vacation together this year somewhere nearby the sea, and we drank alot haha like if u know what I mean, but this is not the point here. I messeged this girl because I like her and she is like just the person which I would really enjoy to date or just to talk, I mean she is like this person that I talked to already in rl and that I she seems beautiful to me. I talked to other girls before on facebook and real life and It just the problem that I didn't liked them because of their personality. And recently I figured out that the girl I texted is on holiday with her family this week and maybe that is the problem why she doens't reply idk really and thanks for the help I will try to figure something out.