+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I care about my wife's unusual sexual preferences? Women's input preferred.

Should I care about my wife's unusual sexual preferences? Women's input preferred.

Hi there, bit of an awkward subject. Wanted to get a woman's perspective on this as it pertains to my wife. I am a 35 year old man, married to my wife for 7 years (she's 38). We have a 5 year old son. We live a very traditional and normal life. We do normal family things, take our son to karate practice, school functions, etc. We are slightly religious but not devout. We observe christian holidays. We look like a normal couple on the outside, but our sex life has been a bit unusual for some time now. Back when me and my wife started dating we had normal sex, but at some point we decided to spice things up to keep things exciting. My wife has since developed a desire for anal sex and general anal play. I don't receive it because it's not my cup of tea, but my wife likes it when I do it to her. This eventually became part of our normal day-to-day sex life. I don't mind it, I like doing anything to my wife that pleasures her.

No one knows of this obviously, so it shouldn't be a problem. But our sex life in the past was always still intimate, passionate, and romantic. We still had normal sex, and did oral too, and would cuddle afterwards and talk. Nothing else too strange with exception to her fetish, which is fine. However, nowadays with both of us working and our son, our sex life isn't as romantic as it was. Typical sex for us now is that my wife is too tired from work, or too tired doing activities with our son, so rather than having intimate and romantic sex, she prefers the quick and easy way. Often she will straddle my face backwards (69 position) so that I can give her oral while at the same time give her anal play. This has become the norm almost every day now, even weekends too. I think she prefers that over intercourse. She will sometimes reciprocate with oral also, but not always because I don't need that all the time. Pleasuring her is enough for me.

Again, I will do anything to make my wife happy. I love bringer her such pleasure. I just worry about what this says about us as parents and as seemingly "normal" people who's sex life has become this strange. I guess I'm feeling guilt or shame about our sex life, but can't really think of a good reason why I should care. I guess what I'm hoping to get out of this post are responses from other women that this type of sexual preference is somewhat normal. Do other women equally enjoy anal play/sex? Is this more normal than I realize? Am I beating myself up over nothing?

Religion has no business in people's sex lives. This is why I despise religious belief. It causes people such unnecessary guilt and grief. Sex is natural, and instinctive. We are human, and have imagination. If God never wanted us to no have sex or masturbate, he would have put our genitals in the middle of our backs where we can't reach. Anal, vaginal, bondage, multiple partners, swinging, role playing, bisexual, cock-holding, fetish, etc.....no one's business (even God's) what happens behind closed doors. If everyone involved is consenting, then it's OK.