So I'm a 19 year old guy and recently I met this 17 year old awesome lady on a summercamp for kids (we both are animators for kids).

We spend a week together and we really came along.

After that week I started messaging her you know about the camp etc and all that stuff.*

Now she didn't always respond immediately it always took about an hour or 2 but we had long texts and good convo's which were pretty funny from time to time.*

She was also pretty busy thus she didn't respond to my text unless if I asked her how she was doing or when I asked a question to initiate a convo.

This went on for about 7-8 days and now I asked her if she wanted to do something and maybe go to this park were you can drink something and there is this fire place, some stances where you can do stuff, a lake and some swings. Then she said "I've been there already 5 times " and whent offline. It was pretty late but yea. I actually just wanted to meet up as friends and not necesairely get in a relationship. I really like her and I don't want to just forget about her and only see her again like 2 times a year on a party.

So ladies is she just playing games or is this a clear no ? And what do I do now ?*

(i don't know if this is in your country but asking if somebody wants to do something in mine isn't necesairely for dating, there also aren't rules for dating like in USA with the first date, second and third date)