+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sophisticated dolls

Sophisticated dolls

Recently I was reading something about today's society in Japan. The report said that it is accentuating the tendency of the isolation of the individuals in this society.
    In concordance with that trend, they have developed greatly robotic and are achieving the most perfect dolls (toys sexual of course) never achieved before in the history of the humanity. They are surprisingly real and beautiful. That’s no doubt.
    I don’t deny that I could like an attempt on them if I had the opportunity. Just for curiosity (although never in my craziest dream I’d spend the amount of money they ask for them) However, in my opinion and according to my way to feel sexuality, they never ever could match a real woman, because for me, sex is mostly emotional and obviously I’d never establish a connection with a robot. So from my point of view they are masturbators. Very sophisticated but just another kind of masturbation after all.
    However the Japanese (or at least many of them) seem even to prefer this form to a real woman.
    My question is then: I am a weirdo or antiquated to feel this way? Is the way of the Japanese males feel the sexuality of the future?
    How do you think about it?

This would fall under fetish category. there are people out there who have life size doll fetish because they fear interaction with a real person. They have complete control over the doll and can pay out their perfect fantasies. I have come across a young lady years ago that made her own man doll (looked damn close to a scarecrow lol), she was in love with him (the doll), she played out the BF/GF relationship with it.

As for replacing sex....those realistic dolls are just a toy, no different then using a dildo. It's just a better version of the blow up doll that has been in use for decades.

I get these dolls are beautiful....but at $5000 dollars you would probably have more fun with hookers and get the real things for way less money.

Thinking twice, these dolls have a lot of advantages.
    You cannot get an STD from them, they never complain or object you, no matter how kinky act you want to do.
    They never adduce headache, and if you’re married and like make a threesome, there’s no may your soul mate claims to get jealous, since it’s just a device after all

Everyone has their little kinks, and if rich enough to buy one to seem how it feels to sex it then who cares.
    Much better than men sexually harassing or attacking women when they get an urge.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

You’re right Meg. I've heard that already are people working in somewhere, to open brothels with these dolls. Although in most countries exist legislation against sexual exploitation with real women, there’re not laws that prohibit a thing like that.
    In addition, husbands couldn’t be accused of cheating if they use these services

Are these the dolls people carry around out in the open, take to parks and places, just for company too not to have sex with publicly?

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    Are these the dolls people carry around out in the open, take to parks and places, just for company too not to have sex with publicly?
    I just know what the makers say. They say have been sold a lot of them. I suppose the owners keep them hidden. If I'd find someone walking around with one of them, I’d find it freaking out. It would be weird or even insane, don't you think?