+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mr&Mrs Maybe?

Mr&Mrs Maybe?

So I have been with my partner for over a year now and already he speaks of family and marriage. I have been married before and have two children to that marriage, I left that marriage due to abuse and haven't looked back. My man has been the most perfect man ever through my divorce and all sorts of hardships and It doesn't make me uncomfortable at all talking about this with him, buuut.. We seem to be fighting more then ever lately, He's more irritable and on my birthday just gone we were going through some family pictures we took and had sighted a screen shot of him messaging another women through this dating app.. I've been calm about it as hes begged me to stay and his reasons for doing it was to "escape" I know I'm not the easiest person to be with as I'm head strong, stubborn and can be lethal with my words. I've had it hard already and dread the thought of another heart ache. In the past few weeks there has been trouble in paradise and just want to know if I should call it quits now or give it a chance? Because last thing I want is another marriage to end badly??

It depends on if you can still trust him and if you consider or don't consider that message with her to be cheating and if he has stopped the behind your back behaviors or not.
    I think what he did was wrong and if you didn't get the full truth on it and feel he knows what he did was wrong, also why does he have a dating app that he is using when you are dating for a year?
    His term " escape " is an excuse, not an apology of admitting his wrong.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

He is afraid to communicate with you because you are so difficult. He escapes because he is at a loss in what to do. Not everyone has the courage to leave, so they find other means....it's bad but people do it. If you know you are difficult to get along with, nothing will change unless you change. This is repairable but you need to work on your attitude and how you both communicate. It takes two to repair things so he needs to step up too. Address the issues, don't fight, talk. Be open, honest, and respect each others opinions.

If the fighting continues, this relationship is over.