+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend and friend getting too close for comfort???

My girlfriend and friend getting too close for comfort???

I have a problem...my girlfriend is flirting with my best friend..i know they don't have nothing right now but they are to close to each other...and they hide things to me..it hurts because they think I'm the bad guy..it just that it hurts to me to see them so close and I know they will fall in love in the future...my girlfriend and I still 100% in love we have being dating for five months and is great...but my best friend is really annoying me because he keeps getting close to her...and sometimes my girlfriend turns cold to me...i always see them laughing and happy...i love my girlfriend but I thinks every day the love she feels for me turns to my bf...what should I do?

0|0

Talk to them both. If you trust your friend and girlfriend, then you shouldn't be worried. It's normal to feel some form of jealousy, especially in a new relationship; but you won't be able to move on from these feelings unless you tell them how you feel and explain where you're coming from.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

He isn't your ~ " best " friend because best friends don't try to steal or flirt with their best friends girls. End of.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Don't dump all the blame on your friend...it's your GF that is misbehaving too....it takes two to tango! If it wasn't your friend flirting back it would be another guy for sure. She ain't no innocent falling victim to his charms. Open your eyes, she's not in love with you and I bet money on it they are cheating, maybe not sexually but emotionally. Sorry but your relationship is on it's way out already. Stop being a pouf and confront them.