hi, I am new here and I think this topic has been discussed a lot of times before but it isn't like anyother

I am Remco 17y/o, And I have a girl best friend for about 3/4 years now. And recently I have developed feelings for her, she had a relationship with my best friend, but that didn't turn out so well so she is single again. But that didn't stop me from being with her.
We do a lot of things together, hanging out and that sort of stuff, We have the same kind of humor and we send a lot of pictures to eachother while making weird faces and it's not weird at all, there are just no akward situations between us except for this was, recently she slept over and nobody was home, she went to take a bath and she doesn't find it weird when I am in the bathroom with her, but I dont look at her, so I went downstairs and just waited for her, a half an hour past away so I asked her do you want something to drink? She said yes, when I came into the bathroom she just layed in bath like normal, but then after a while she showed her vaginal area, I was mind****ed... beacause she never did this before since I know her, so I gave her the drink and went downstairs, when she came down I asked;''didn't you find that akward?'' she responded;''no should I?''

So.. back to the story I am really in love with her, but after the thing mentioned above, I don't know if she likes me back. Did she do it because she trusts me and doesn't have to feel akward around me, or is there more to it?

What should I do, should I confess that I like her or say nothing?

greetings,

Remco