+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I tell him how I feel??

Should I tell him how I feel??

I was dating a guy for 4 months. Everything was going great, we both felt the same for each other although he was alot more open in expressing his feelings than me. Then I get a text from him saying he is not in the right place for a relationship which I don't believe because he was always wanting the relationship to move on. That was about 6 weeks ago. I have all these feelings for him that I feel I need to tell him in order for me to move on because at the moment I just can't stop thinking 'what if'. Should I tell him what I am feeling? I don't think he feels the same but I think for my own sanity I need to get it out of my system. What would you do? ?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaSorella View Post
    I was dating a guy for 4 months. Everything was going great, we both felt the same for each other although he was alot more open in expressing his feelings than me. Then I get a text from him saying he is not in the right place for a relationship which I don't believe because he was always wanting the relationship to move on. That was about 6 weeks ago. I have all these feelings for him that I feel I need to tell him in order for me to move on because at the moment I just can't stop thinking 'what if'. Should I tell him what I am feeling? I don't think he feels the same but I think for my own sanity I need to get it out of my system. What would you do? ?
    If you can do it without making yourself feel desperate, go ahead and tell him. At least you'll have the benefit of knowing you did all you could. You can step into your future with a clear head.

Always tell what you think, then you'll know what he think and where is that going. I had that advice from a guy I met on miami.partyline.com while we were talking about relationships. i think that's a smart step.

You missed your window. It's 6 weeks now, he has moved on so telling him is mute. When someone pulls a 180, it usually means they have found someone else they are interested in or the ex is in contact with them hoovering them back.

If you do decide to contact him again, just say you really miss him and see how he responds. if he doesn't then you didn't make a fool of yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieW7 View Post
    Always tell what you think, then you'll know what he think and where is that going. I had that advice from a guy I met on miami.partyline.com while we were talking about relationships. i think that's a smart step.
    Spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm