+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I tell him how I feel??

Should I tell him how I feel??

I was dating a guy for 4 months and everything was going great. We both felt the same way but he was more open with his feelings than me. Then he text to say he wasn't in the right place for a relationship. This was about 6 weeks ago. I still have all these feelings for him that I feel I need to tell him. Even if he doesn't feel the same I need to get it out of my system in order for me to move on. Should I tell him? Would you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaSorella View Post
    I was dating a guy for 4 months and everything was going great. We both felt the same way but he was more open with his feelings than me. Then he text to say he wasn't in the right place for a relationship. This was about 6 weeks ago. I still have all these feelings for him that I feel I need to tell him. Even if he doesn't feel the same I need to get it out of my system in order for me to move on. Should I tell him? Would you want to know?
    You should respect how He feels. However if you have feelings for him I would say that you should tell him how you feel. Seems that many people are missing out on the "ONE" simply because they dont let the other person know how they feel about them. If you have those special feelings for him...TELL him. you have nothing to lose, but maybe a lot to gain. Good Luck.
    Last edited by Arousingyourman; 22-08-16 at 10:47 AM.

hes just letting you down as easily as he can hes had his fun and moved on time for you to do the same you could write or text and let him know how you feel but i doubt you would get a reply and you would make your self sound desperate sory love but that just how men are

I wouldn't tell him. If he had ended things with you because you weren't reciprocating his feelings, and you wanted to tell him to try to work things out, then I'd say go for it. But if he's not ready for a relationship, you may confuse him or put him in a position where he has to reject you and that's no fun for anybody. Consider this one a loss and move on. There are plenty of guys out there who are ready for a relationship.
    "Caring is not an advantage."