+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i think i'm to excited really :-)!!!

i think i'm to excited really :-)!!!

okay so my uncle knew i wanted a girlfriend, he does photography on the side of his real job and the he had a photoshoot with a girl my age. he asked her if i could review the photos with him are both single, she agreed. anyhow that's what we did and then she was waiting for her friends to come down so me eand her talked for a good hour.. she's like a 10/10 physically and mentally, before leaving i said it was nice meeting you and she said maybe ill text u, i contacted her on facebook and said i really enjoyed talking with her maybe we can hang out sometime she said yeah definitely with a smiley face, and 20 mins later said u can u can text me and gave me her number, i asked her to dinner in 2 days, she's like really someone i could 100% fall for, like the girl of ur dreams, i don't want to get my hopes up but it's to late =/.... any advice? i'm naturally shy and awkward silences are a thing with me, but with her it was so easy to make conversation

That's good of your uncle to do & happy it worked out fantastic for you.

She must like you, or she'd never given her number or talked an hour with you, or followed up with agreeing to dinner ~ since you asked, you should pay, make it a nice place but nothing to fancy, dress nicely, open doors for her, compliment her and if she seems agreeable to it go in for a goodnight kiss, even if the cheek if you are uncertain. Have fun.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ