+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm a Guy. Need to Buy a Handbag!

I'm a Guy. Need to Buy a Handbag!

This is my first post. I'm actually a guy. I want to buy a 22 year-old lady a handbag, but I don't know what to get her. Are there any really good brands on Amazon?

The bag has to be on Amazon because I just got 30% off on a bunch of Amazon gift cards from GiftCardMoon.com. They are running the deal until tonight.

So I want to use the gift cards to buy the bag so I save some money. My budget is $500. Hope that is not too low for a good handbag. What's a good brand to get her? Do the good brands even sell their bags on Amazon?

First go to the actual hand bang website. most popular is Coach. their bags average around $450. There is also Guess, which is cheaper, most popular among young ladies is Juicy Couture. Pic out what you like, and then search it on amazon. Or search on google image (Juicy Couture hand bag amazon) and pick out one that way.

Beware of knock offs/fakes. They will be clever how they word their ad so read the ad thoroughly to make sure the spelling is correct, and the price is correct. Anything misspelled and way too cheap is a good indication of a con.

Longchamp. Ugly handbag but very popular. I'd say at least 5 out of 10 girls have them.

The OP only has about 500 buck not 800 bucks. Those bags are out of his price range....and you ain't kidding they are ugly...not worth the $950

Pretty sure they were just spamming that gift card site they placed inside their post.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by hazey daisy View Post
    The OP only has about 500 buck not 800 bucks. Those bags are out of his price range....and you ain't kidding they are ugly...not worth the $950
    Ummm... I bought 3 of them in Paris for 85 euros each. Here in the US, the cheapest is $165. I'm sure there are the ones that cost more, but most girls, the OP's girlfriend's age would prefer the hand bag, quote and quote (from a sales person from Longchamp) "the bag that most women carry".
    Last edited by dontaskme; 01-09-16 at 05:25 AM.

I went on their actual site, and they average 700 bucks. Could be knockoffs people are buying or stock that didn't sell so they liquidate.

***Of course a sales person is going to pump up their ugly product to get sales it's what they do.

BTW ya they were spamming so I reported it, but like anyone monitors this site.
    Last edited by hazey daisy; 02-09-16 at 05:24 PM.

^^^ FYI... I know designer handbags, I only have tons of them, lol. I happen to agree with the sales person... in NY and New England (where most of the preppies are) Longchamp is visible everywhere

And I too agree that the OP is a spammer.

You can never miss if you buy big black simple bag. Classic is the best. Maybe some small detail on it. That was actually advice from a girl I met on miami.partyline.com she is all about fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieW7 View Post
    You can never miss if you buy big black simple bag. Classic is the best. Maybe some small detail on it. That was actually advice from a girl I met on miami.partyline.com she is all about fashion.
    Stop spammming! you have been reported.