+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tongue ring sensations!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Sad thing is they get the reputation of being a stud instead of a whore......

unlike girls....
    Yeah, unfortunately that's true. Of course, I just call them whores and not studs I see it as the same for both genders.

If I saw Santa Claus with a tongue ring I would call him a slut.
    maybe some sex toys under the christmas tree.... hee hee.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Yeah, unfortunately that's true. Of course, I just call them whores and not studs I see it as the same for both genders.
    Amen......I second that!!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Tone Guest
    Rosebud don't let him get you all fired up.

Sing some more Sesame Street songs, you'll feel better, I promise.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah don't get pissed......

I don't assume anything about you Rosebud..... Come on....lets sing it...

"Sunny Days...chasing the .....Clouds away......On my way.....to where the air is clear......"

"Can you tell me how to get....how to get to.....Sesame Street"

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Rosebud don't let him get you all fired up.

Sing some more Sesame Street songs, you'll feel better, I promise.
    C'mon baby light my fire....OOh ya....C'mon baby light my fire.

Tone Guest
    LoL

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it just irritates me that people are so quick to judge other people by how they look. I mean granted i'm a hyprocrate because I have labeled people as sluts as well.

I have just taken offense to several things on this thread. So basically, if you want to lable me as a slut without even knowing me that's on you!!! I know I'm not and I'm content with that.

Thanks tone!!!!! appreciate it!!!!

Without reading all this stuff, I'll lay down my opinion. First of all, stereotypes. There is no such thing as a male whore. I know, I know, its a double standard, but its true. Girls have been trying to get that phrase into play, but its not working. Ever notice how girls refer to other girls as whores, but guys refer to "guy whores" as "pimps" or whatever term describes someone that's cool as hell and stuffing tons of broads.

Now to my second point, girls that have tongue rings and tattoos on their lower back are looked at by most guys (99%) as whores. Is it fair? No, but that's what we think. Now don't get me wrong, I've got no problem giving someone like that a chance, but when I first see them, the first thing that pops into my mind is that she's a whore. It's crap, but that's the way it is, whether its true or not, that behavior, especially, the tattoo on the lower back, has now been classified as a slutty thing to do.

I agree with Carpflounder on these subjects.

And I don't think the tongue ring feels all the great. But don't get me wrong, in relation to not getting any, its the greatest thing in the world!

I don't call them a male whore, just a whore or a slut. I think it's gross to sleep around with a bunch of random people no matter if you're a guy or a girl. So, whether guys want to call themselves that or not, that's their choice, I don't care.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't call them a male whore, just a whore or a slut. I think it's gross to sleep around with a bunch of random people no matter if you're a guy or a girl. So, whether guys want to call themselves that or not, that's their choice, I don't care.
    Yup....same here... I just know I steer clear of them.....

Whatever you call em, it doesn't matter. The point I was attempting to get to is that as shitty as it is, it is 100% acceptable in society for a guy to be a "player," "whore," whatever. But its not for women. And I never hear any broads refer to guys as whores.

Oh I know and I understand your point. I'm just saying, I have heard many girls call other guys sluts/whores whatever, but maybe it's just being in different areas. That's why I can't just say a guy being called that doesn't exist. It must if we're doing it.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Whatever you call em, it doesn't matter. The point I was attempting to get to is that as shitty as it is, it is 100% acceptable in society for a guy to be a "player," "whore," whatever. But its not for women. And I never hear any broads refer to guys as whores.
    I disagree with that statement. There are plenty of people, men and women, who find this behaviour in men disgusting and unacceptable. I've heard many guys complain about how their friends are ****ing up their life by just sleeping with anything that looks at them. Not only that, but there are plenty of women (like ME) who despise these types of men. I wouldn't (and haven't ever) give these guys the time of day. I can see their filthy kind coming a mile away. And YES, we call them man-whores all the time.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Not only that, but there are plenty of women (like ME) who despise these types of men. I wouldn't (and haven't ever) have given these guys the time of day. I can see their filthy kind coming a mile away.
    Same here!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast