+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tongue ring sensations!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    I disagree with that statement. There are plenty of people, men and women, who find this behaviour in men disgusting and unacceptable. I've heard many guys complain about how their friends are ****ing up their life by just sleeping with anything that looks at them.
    Maybe they're just saying that cause they want in your pants. Besides, we're not talking aboout 'anything that looks at them' we're talking about babes.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, but most of these 'player-type' guys think they're the shit to start with, so they generally only sleep with good looking girls. So that blows that theory.

And these guys I'm talking about that complain about their friends? It was my cousins and my close personal friends who were discussing it in a group....I can't imagine my cousins were trying to get in my pants. Holy crap.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I dont know a lot about Canadians but from what I do know, it wouldnt surprise me.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I thought that was Arkansas? or maybe it's brothers and sisters there.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I dont know a lot about Canadians but from what I do know, it wouldnt surprise me.
    Well then you really don't know shit about Canadians do you?

Don't even get me started on the inbreeding that goes on in the southern half of the good ole US of A.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 08-10-05 at 03:24 AM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Not only that, but there are plenty of women (like ME) who despise these types of men. I wouldn't (and haven't ever) give these guys the time of day. I can see their filthy kind coming a mile away. And YES, we call them man-whores all the time.
    All you have proved with this statement is that you are extraordinarily judgemental.

When I see people I judge them in the first 5 seconds of meeting them. I can tell.. well thats say if its a woman.....more so than not.. if she is genuine, kind, cultured, "easy", slutty ..etc. If its a guy his nature, personality, whether I could take him...etc. All this is entirely subconcious.....none of it calculating. People judge people constantly.

If I see a girl who really puts herself out there by having her tongue pierced (she has to be sticking it out otherwise I wouldn't even know), a tattoo on the lower back (again I wouldn't know if she isn' flashing it too), glitter on her face, a lot of cleavage..etc..etc..etc..etc... Then subconciously I will judge her as being "slutty". Oh c'mon thats reality.

BUT

I will not scoff at her (the slut). I will not talk down to her, belittle, or demean her. I wont even begin to dwell on my initial subconcious assesment of her. I'll listen to her and hear her out like any human being. Just becuase she is out there and promiscous DOESN'T MEAN THAT I GIVE A SH*T, or that I would hold it against her. I DONT.

Read Bluesummers post above. She (a girl) despises men who do the same. I DONT DESPISE SLUTS. Hell, I dont despise anyone!! She wouldn't
    even "give these guys the time of day". Hell if a slut, a model, a dope queen, or any woman came up and asked me I would give her the time of day....I wouldn't just sneer at her and walk off.

Look at yourself before you get on someone for using the word "slut".

Well then you really don't know shit about Canadians do you? We're not the inbreeding ones on this continent.
    lol...Nina...Reminds me on one of the shows (Canadian Air Farce maybe?), when they went down to different States and nobody can get Canada's capital right..Everyone was picking Toronto or Montreal.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    YES I despise men that view women as just another hole to ****. Is that so wrong? It doesn't mean I'm going to spit in their face or call them names or treat them like anything less than a human, but I certainly choose not to have anything to do with them. I think you read into my post waaaaaaaaaayyy too much. By the way, the "give someone the time of day" is a figure of speech......meaning I generally just avoid those type of people.

Take a giant Valium. Seriously.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    lol...Nina...Reminds me on one of the shows (Canadian Air Farce maybe?), when they went down to different States and nobody can get Canada's capital right..Everyone was picking Toronto or Montreal.
    I know. It blows my mind.

Tone Guest
    LoL!

You tell 'em Nina!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Canada has a capital?

I was watching an episode of The Awful Truth years ago. They had a guy pretend to be dead on a public street in New York, Canada, and somewhere else to see which guy was discovered first. I think Canada won.

YES I despise men that view women as just another hole to ****.
    AND do you despise women who want men for dick just as much??

Sorry I dont pop pills...nothing hard for me.
    Smoke some Juicy Fruit for me, I hear its going around Vancouver.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    AND do you despise women who want men for dick just as much??
    ::dead air:: exactly my point you:......JUST A REASON for you to hate guys.

My gf has a tongue ring and back tattoo. She's certainly not a slut. Those things just don't associate. Sleeping around makes you a slut, how you look does not. Carp, you cheat. Frankly, there shouldn't be much judging coming from you on any moral situation. Sluts are gross, male or female.

Back to the topic at hand: I don't think I can really feel the piercing except every now and then. People never even notice it, I'm the only one who really gets to see it and feel it. I like it though.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I think the only sensation from a tounge ring is pain...when your getting one.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast