+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tongue ring sensations!!!!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Tongue ring sensations!!!!

OK, so I guess this is for anyone that has ever dated or ugh gotten together with somebody that had a tongue piercing.

What are your thoughts on this? And did you like it or no?

I have one and I have had a lot of comments that they liked it and other comments that they couldn't really tell the difference. So I'm trying to probe your brain on this one!

Good question...I recently got my tongue pierced also, so i'd like to hear what guys think too

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I first got my tongue pierced when I was 18 and nobody else had it, it healed up and I got it done again about 5 years ago. I took it out becasue I dated a cop and he hated it because he said it made me look like a rebel, grrr. Well the final and last time I got it pierced was about 6 months ago.

I don't show it off to anyone so nobody really knows I have one.... until I surprise them.... hee hee

tongue rings look cool. but too the guys if a girl have a tongue girl and is giving head does it hurt you. is does it feel different good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    OK, so I guess this is for anyone that has ever dated or ugh gotten together with somebody that had a tongue piercing.

What are your thoughts on this? And did you like it or no?

I have one and I have had a lot of comments that they liked it and other comments that they couldn't really tell the difference. So I'm trying to probe your brain on this one!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    tongue rings look cool. but too the guys if a girl have a tongue girl and is giving head does it hurt you. is does it feel different good or bad.

Ugm, that was what I asked right??????? I sure wasn't asking about kissing!!!!

Isn't oral sex the main reason to get one? That's the impression I had
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

What on earth do you girls think about? Dirty!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL.... Junsui. yeah I guess my mind is kinda dirty but I'm not afraid to admit that.

Tavs, that depends on the person. I got it just because I was being daring the first time. Now I think it was just kinda the factor to make me different from the rest of my friends.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My ex wanted me to get one....and I would have....except for the fact that its not allowed at my work....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I dont like tongue rings. I've been with two girls who had them. First, girls with tongue rings are sluts. IMHO. The girls who stick there tongues out with the ring on it for all to see...exhibisionistic and skanky.

As far as head goes I dont like it with a tongue ring either. Too me, it feels similiar to getting a tooth. And of course I dont want teeth.

If your a girl with a tongue ring...hey whatever floats your boat.....get a tatto on your lower back....send guys all the right signals.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ok now you've started it!!!! first off, just becasue we have a tongue ring does not make us a slut. Second, if the girl did it the right way it wouldn't feel like a tooth. And third, I have two tattoos but they are hidden and not in the normal spots for all too see and ihow does that give of signals????

I got some Rosebud about a month ago. Not a common strain...I think it came up from so cali do you like Rosebud?

You asked if guys like it.....now your arguing about why guys should like it.

I didn't say that you are a slut because you have a tongue ring. Many sluts happen to have tongue rings.....at least the two that I met.

If you like Rosebud try C99 its a has little more sativa and less couchlock.
    Last edited by carpflounder; 08-10-05 at 12:56 AM.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My friend has a tattoo on her lower back.....and shes far from a slut.....shes a virgin in fact and is 21. She doesn't mess around or tease guys or anything...she completely the opposite.

Having tattoos and piercings and then calling someone a slut because of it is a stereotype.

I have 4 piercings in each of my ears....does that make me a slut? A tongue ring shouldn't either. Some people just like to express themselves in different ways. Doesn't mean they get it for a specific purpose.....or a sexual one. But then again some guys just assume that huh?

Carp specifically labeled the lower back, not everware. Geesh.
    And to be honest, I agree with him. Both imply sexual promiscuity to me. Sorry

Help! I'm agreeing with the flounder!
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It could be taken that way given the title of this thread.....but honestly shes just asking if guys notice the difference.....

Doesn't mean she flashes it at every guy indicating shes willing to give head to anyone.......

I'm sure a vibrating tongue stud........which I have heard about......would make things feel a bit better.....hehe..

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast