+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend won't say I love you around others..

My girlfriend won't say I love you around others..

So me and my gf have been dating for about 4 months and I love her so much. Whenever I am with I always tell that I love her but she never does unless we are alone. When we talk on the phone, she never says it unless she is by herself. Just like tonight we were talking and she was tired and I told her "goodnight I love you" and she justs says " goodnight" Then after we hang up I then get a text from her saying that she loves me. And that happens every time when we get off the phone. I wanted to know what i should do about this. should I just leave it alone or should I talk to her about it.

Quote Originally Posted by coletrain1 View Post
    So me and my gf have been dating for about 4 months and I love her so much. Whenever I am with I always tell that I love her but she never does unless we are alone. When we talk on the phone, she never says it unless she is by herself. Just like tonight we were talking and she was tired and I told her "goodnight I love you" and she justs says " goodnight" Then after we hang up I then get a text from her saying that she loves me. And that happens every time when we get off the phone. I wanted to know what i should do about this. should I just leave it alone or should I talk to her about it.
    Brother, it is not something too serious. You do not need to let other people know about you two. What matter is that you two are being together and she let you know that she love you. Or are kind of person who really feel the need to let others know about your relationship?

Some are shy about things like that in front of others.....give it a rest.

If it bothers you, ask her why she always does that you cannot understand why she won't tell you I love you in public or in the company of others since she will say it in private times.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ