+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need somewhat fast advice, dating 2 girls?...

i need somewhat fast advice, dating 2 girls?...

this one girl i worked with was interested in me we went to the movies and i wanted to take it slow, by the time i actually asked her out she applied for a college in another state. We walked on the beach at night and it was pretty romantic laying down and looking up at the stars, it ended with us watching a movie and making out. She didn't want to get attached though cause she was leaving, she left. My uncle knows someone who is single and knows i want a girlfriend, he sets me up with another girl and she is interested, she is REALLY attractive, like 9 out of 10 the other girl is also very attractive. I went on a date with this new girl today, it was our 2nd date. Both girls, 2 dates, one i made out with. Both are relationship type of girls like loyal chicks. Problem is the old one is coming back because her new school wouldn't take all her credits. she is the type to rush into it and will want a serious relationship with me but now that i met this other girl who is totally interested in me as well. I don't know what to do!, my dads like just have sex with them both, but that's out of the question, i'm not a player, i'm a relationship person, the old girl when she gets back in 2 days i'm sure will be very forthcoming, i do want a relationship but do i just rule out the other girl now? we already have a date for next week

Some Guys would jump at the opportunity to have 2 hot girls!! I admire your morals and wanting to have a relationship with just one girl. Life is all about decisions....I would make a list of traits and perks of each. Tuff situation....Follow your heart. Good Luck!

Just make two dates one with each, extended real get to know each other dates that go a few hours and kiss both at the end and then see who you felt a better connection with and were more attracted too and date that one. But definitely don't date both without saying I am dating others we are not exclusive, because that would be wrong to secretly date both. GL
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Do what Ross did on Friends and make a pro and con list of both of them... but make sure neither of them see it lol. Maybe what you should consider doing is date both of them, just to get to know them both and see which woman's goals/personality is more compatible with yours. You don't have to sleep with either of them if you don't want to. Even if you take a few weeks to take your time with each of them so you can make an informed decision.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    Do what Ross did on Friends and make a pro and con list of both of them... but make sure neither of them see it lol. Maybe what you should consider doing is date both of them, just to get to know them both and see which woman's goals/personality is more compatible with yours. You don't have to sleep with either of them if you don't want to. Even if you take a few weeks to take your time with each of them so you can make an informed decision.
    o

the biggest issue is that one looks like a super model, the newer girl, she actually wants to get into fitness modeling which is how i met her, through my uncle who does a photography business on the side of being a cop. i asked her out for next week and she sort of said next week isn't good but i can do the following week, i start school and idk if i will have time, don't take it the wrong way like i'm dodging you cause i'm not, this isn't word of word but she said pretty much that the other girl, she is not like a super model but she is attractive and i can have a relationship 100%, attractiveness grows on u, she could end up a 10 in my eyes in time but still, this other girl has me in doubt, my roommate literally said that she is in the top 5 hottest girls he has ever seen, looks are not everything but she is also nice and very chill, easy to talk to, i meet the older girl tomorrow, this is killing me. do i be honest with her on the situation and ask to take it slow, do i say nothing and date both until i decide, or do i just settle with 100% relationship girl, maybe it's not even a settle but i don't know u
    less i get a good feel for the other. which idk will happen cause this other girl ( one who left and came back) is hitting on me at work, and she will be tomorrow

Since you don't know what you want, I suggest dating both of them until you can figure out which one you would be more compatible with. Either that or don't date either of them.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Date both but don't sleep with them until you decide. You don't really know either of them well enough yet to decide on a relationship.