+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like his brother more?

I like his brother more?

This is a very confusing situation that i have recently found myself in. Basically throughout this past year i've had a major crush on this guy who's a year older than me. Let's call him 'Logan.' Logan is kind of a bad boy, always sending me mixed signals, giving me the up down. DMing me at night or messaging me. Definitely showing he's attracted to me in some way but never really had anything happen. He's kind of a player and sometimes I get really nervous around him and i'm not sure if it's good nervous or bad but I still want to hook up with him. Now I never looked at his older brother 'Cameron' that way until he started paying attention to me a few months back. 'Cameron' is 3 years older than me and I'm also attracted to him but it doesn't feel as natural. It's kind of like i'm only into him because he's into me, like it didn't happen on its own. We've hooked up twice (nothing more than second base) and he's come to me offering a friends with benefits relationship so that I can experiment before university saying he's literally willing to be my boy toy. But his younger brother 'Logan' who I'm more interested in and naturally attracted to recently came onto me during a drunken night. Both are kind of players, I just really don't know what to do, who to pursue or if I should pursue anyone at all. Can my attraction for 'Cameron' grow the further I go with him? Or is my attraction to 'Logan' in the back of my head always going to get in the way?

Cameron offering himself up as some plaything sex toy would immediately put me off him, if it doesn't you then use him if you are into that but it doesn't say much to me about Cameron. Neither sound like BF material to me, so if you want a BF I wouldn't pick either of these brothers.

I agree with dollhouse. If you want a real relationship look elsewhere. Neither of them are worth your time.