+ Follow This Topic

Thread: would my mom find out what I did?

would my mom find out what I did?

I tend to get worried over a lot of stupid stuff.

So my mom brought me a gym membership as a graduation gift. However, A few weeks later i got suckered into a personal training membership (mind you the gym is LA Fitness). A few weeks later, the personal trainer I had quit because she was going back to school (she is college aged between 19-22 dont know exactly but she told me she was leaving because of college).

Anyways, I haven't been using the personal training. Problem is to get out of it, i have to pay 50% of what it was going to cost for the next 9 months. Now, i was paying for the personal training on my own. Another reason I cannot commit to this no more is because I work too many hours now, but I can go to the gym in the morning, but when they open and on the weekends. However, those times has no personal training. I was paying $150 a month. Now I have to pay $675 to get out of personal training.If I keep it I would pay $1350 (that is the total until June 17th, 2017 if I kept it). I would use my own bank card/money to get out of it, nothing would come out of my mothers account it would be all my money and I would just ask for extra hours at work to make up for it. I probably am being paranoid thinking they will end up calling my mom because they keep calling my mom about these things even though I have my own phone number and gave it to them for my account. But once I cancel the personal training, it should be done with and that is it? nothing more? My mom will not get a call or anything? I know I worry a lot, and I wish I wasn't like that.
    Last edited by xowinterbaby; 30-08-16 at 12:48 PM.

Can't you offer the membership to a friend and then take it over & you both go into the gym and transfer it to their name & then they can continue to pay whatever on it & then after you do that go & explain to your mom or wait until they possibly contact her. You might be able to change the contact on the registration at the gym to you & not your mom & then she won't be contacted. Sounds expensive to pay for that. Cheaper to run outside, swim at a public pool, bike outside or buy yourself some cheap free weights.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ