+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Never had love, help needed

Never had love, help needed

Hi, ive come to this forum coz ive had a few things on my mind of late,basically im in my early 30s, and ive never really had anyone really love me or fall in love with me, it just never seems to happy for me,now i just feel angry all the time and hurt i find it hard to trust anyone who shows a interst in me, theres been females ive been in love with but the always opted for someone eles instead of me, do you think never having love can effect a person a lot mentally?

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Maybe you have a fear of intimacy and subconciously push people away because you think you are not worthy of a long term relationship (low self-esteem due to CONSCIENTOUSNESS). Conscientousness is a very good quality in a person and will be met with a lot of jealousy by other people, but don't be fooled, it is a very desirable and rare quality, but not everyone can appreciate it (it is very often seen by other people as a challenge to THEIR ego and self-esteem). We learn "social graces" from childhood. If our "childhood" was not a good learning environment, then it is not our fault, but it doesn't make us any less of a person. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

Hi Specialk ! Long time. I remember you as a friendly guy.

Man I can understand you on not trusting girls who likes you. But It takes a deep going into yourself to understand how you think and whats blocking yourself from happiness. Im sure a good therapist can help you or anyone to discover yourself and find the broken link in your way to happiness.

I think its natural that you dont trust girls because you been hurt, disappointed and frustated so much with them in the past. You have to be rewarded eventually to change your mind and think healthy like many guys who have been happy with girls.
    Basicaly it looks like you need to feel and recieve diferent type of energy to change your life. Energy can come from your actions and choices and other people around you.
    So yeah what I suggest is 1.Therapy
    2. Spending time alone in nature to heal your soul - woods, beach, sea, fresh air.
    3. Maybe some sport or gym if you can do it regulary. Its like good self meditation.
    4. Socializing - with girls mostly but also with guys who have more better experience with girls than you and with everyone else who breathes.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 27-09-16 at 01:53 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will