+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "I Think I had an Orgasm"

lilwing89 Guest
    she was really wet. but you know it was dark under my blanket, and it coulda been slobber or something but i didnt like drool all over it. another thing, does the fluid that comes out during orgasm smell like really tangy?(like pussy) or does it not have a smell? cause i noticed after she pointed that out, it didnt have a smell

lilwing89 Guest
    btw guys, she gave me head that night, and after about a half hour of sucking it and licking my balls, she gave me an orgasm, but told me to tell her if i was gonna spooge, becuase she was afraid if she swallowed some she would get pregnant from it(she told me after it was over that her teacher told the class that you can get pregnant any way that it can get in your system) and i was laughing my ass off, i would never believe that! i told her that you cant get pregnant from swallowing it, and she believes me now

but my question about this one is do you think she wouldve noticed if i spooged in her mouth? when i tapped her shoulder she didnt even know what i wanted and didnt see it shooting out of my dick!

Hell yeah she would've noticed if you blew your load in her mouth! That is unless you should the smallest loads known to man.

lilwing89 Guest
    even if it was the 1st load she ever took?

My darker side says: Might be better for you, Lilwing, if she never knows the difference between your shooting in her mouth and just a lot saliva suddenly happening. As to odors and tastes, it really depends on the person and, to a certain extent, what they eat. No pun intended. BTW: She should lose the "teacher." Blithering idiot or extreme propogandist. Either way he/she is dangerous to one's mental health. Might give serious thought to reporting to the teacher's superiors he/she is handing out such distorted information to impressionable minds. Your taxes are (likely) paying his/her salary, after all.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 09-10-05 at 06:27 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Let me put it this way...My ex used to gag at least 1/5 times she'd give me head because my loads couldn't even fit in her mouth. Plus, its got a taste. And she would have tasted it.

Your loads wouldn't "...fit in her mouth..."? Oh, PUH-LEESE.
    Speak less. Say more.

lilwing89 Guest
    my darker side agrees with you hayward, mwahhahahaha! if she ever makes me cum again im not gonna tell her and be like *whoops*

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    BTW: She should lose the "teacher." Blithering idiot or extreme propogandist. Either way he/she is dangerous to one's mental health. Might give serious thought to reporting to the teacher's superiors he/she is handing out such distorted information to impressionable minds. Your taxes are (likely) paying his/her salary, after all.
    I was about to say, sounds exactly like Republican sex ed: Let's teach them abstinence, and if that doesn't work, we'll just make up stories to scare the crap outta them.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I don't want to be mean or anything, but your girlfriend doesn't sound very smart. Isn't she 15 or 16? She should definitely know what a blowjob is, how to get pregnant, what an orgasm is, and other things relative to sex even with a great lack of experience.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

lilwing89 Guest

_________

she's too young to be doing this kinda stuff, IMHO.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I dunno about that, Debunkt. My gut reaction is to agree with you. But my experience says otherwise. I lost my virginity when I was 14 and I'm a generation ahead of most of you on this board. Even way back in the middle 60's -- when I was in my mid-teens -- adults and near-adults (20-somethings) were saying the same thing. "They're just too young to be doing that." Evidently not. We were finding the most imaginative ways to get alone to have sex. 'Early' sex isn't a problem. It's a fact. In fact, trying to stamp out early sex might be the problem. Better to try and manage it sensibly than try to prohibit it...or beat a child's character to pieces by telling them they HAVE to ignore or supress what their bodies are urgently telling them to do. Speaking of sensible, I haven't heard you say anything about protection, Lilwing. There's a hell of lot more than just pregnancy to think about, you know.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 09-10-05 at 09:22 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    my darker side agrees with you hayward, mwahhahahaha! if she ever makes me cum again im not gonna tell her and be like *whoops*
    hehe. As darker sides go, that's definitely a ticket, mate.
    Speak less. Say more.

Yes, she will know if you orgasm in her mouth unless she is the dumbest woman on earth. Sounds like she's taking sex-ed here in Texas. Oh and she would know if she actually had an orgasm. Being really wet doesn't necessarily mean anything. The only way you might be able to tell if she orgasms is when the muscles in the vagina spasm.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast