+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "I Think I had an Orgasm"

Not altogether. That one got debunked here a few threads ago. Many women can control such spasms and produce them at will. Probably not a 14 year-old, though.
    Speak less. Say more.

lilwing89 Guest
    as far as diseases and such go, i dont have any stds, and neither does she.

weve talked

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Yes, she will know if you orgasm in her mouth unless she is the dumbest woman on earth. Sounds like she's taking sex-ed here in Texas. Oh and she would know if she actually had an orgasm. Being really wet doesn't necessarily mean anything. The only way you might be able to tell if she orgasms is when the muscles in the vagina spasm.
    actually if she didnt know she is just inexperienced, not necessarily the dumbest girl on earth. i am forced to believe there are dumber ones.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Not altogether. That one got debunked here a few threads ago. Many women can control such spasms and produce them at will. Probably not a 14 year-old, though.
    Exactly, I don't think a 14 year old who doesn't even know what a BJ is or if she had an orgasm would be able to control that

lilwing89 Guest
    actually one time when i was fingering her i could tell she was getting into it; heavy deep breathing, flailing around uncontrollingly, pelvic muscles contracting on my fingers.

but damn, then her mom walked in, i guess im glad we had a blanket covering the monkey business

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    as far as diseases and such go, i dont have any stds, and neither does she.

weve talked
    How do you know? And what guarentee do you have it will stay that way? And how can you know if it DOES change?

National Statistics

According to the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an average of 40,000 to 80,000 new cases of HIV are reported each year in the U.S. It is estimated that half of all new infections are among people younger than 25.

Compared to the general population, adolescents have one of the fastest increasing rates of HIV infection; an average of two young people are infected with HIV every hour of every day.

Through December 2000, CDC statistics show 774,467 reported AIDS cases; 4,061 cases were among teenagers 13 to 19 years of age.

Among reported AIDS cases in adolescents 13 to 19 years of age, 50 percent occur in African Americans, 28 percent in Caucasians and 20 percent in Hispanics.

Source: [url]http://www.idph.state.il.us/public/respect/hiv_fs.htm[/url]
    Last edited by whaywardj; 09-10-05 at 10:52 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

lilwing89 Guest
    thats all very statistical hayward, and your right ive never looked at her med papers or anything. she is a pretty healthy girl though, never had a bf or done anything with a guy that would possibly get her the disease, both her parents are healthy. i trust her very much and that is what love needs to keep going. im not very worried about it. she could catch it from someone else though, you are right. but then again i trust her not to do that.

All well and good. Just be very clear on the fact that, by so doing, you're betting your life on her capacity to tell you the truth about what she's capable of doing BEFORE she does it. I'm not sure I'd place myself in the hands of 14 year-old to that degree. Moreover, since she's obviously so inexperienced whereas you seem more knowledgeable, I'd think you'd want to set a good example for her.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 09-10-05 at 11:08 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

lilwing89 Guest
    if i heard of you doing anything like that with a 14 year old id call the cops on your ass...how old are you again?? like 57?

::god i miss the 60's::
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    if i heard of you doing anything like that with a 14 year old id call the cops on your ass...how old are you again?? like 57?
    what are you talking about?
    Speak less. Say more.

lilwing89 Guest
    I'm not sure I'd place myself in the hands of 14 year-old to that degree.

Oh. I see what you're reacting to. Let me rephrase it: "Do you want to place YOURSELF in the hands of 14 year-old to that degree?"
    Speak less. Say more.

lilwing89 Guest
    its not like i went out to the streets and saw a couple of 14 year old sluts and started talking to them.

its not like all 14 year old girls have hiv or something.

and my girlfriend is not like that at all, she is the most respectable and most mature girl i have ever met in my entire life.

Your loads wouldn't "...fit in her mouth..."? Oh, PUH-LEESE.
    There's a reason I refer to my loads as Peter North loads!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast