+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: "I Think I had an Orgasm"

BTW: A good survey tool response massaged by a good statistician can make numbers do just about anything anyone might want. Even, sometimes, reflect the facts. You might want to examine sources in fine detail before you dismiss them just because they're statistical in nature.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 09-10-05 at 10:31 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

From what I'm reading, I think this girl just knows too little, and you possibly assume too much. The one thing I'm most worried about is that I don't see a high degree of communication between the two of you on the subject (or at all), and it its unclear whether or not she is TRULY ready and willing for this type of activity, whether she knows it or not. Its certainly very easy for ANYONE to feel pressured into sexual situations.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    There's a reason I refer to my loads as Peter North loads!
    Well. It's clear you, at least, are impressed.
    Speak less. Say more.

lilwing89 Guest
    we talk about it quite a bit. actually, a few weeks ago i asked her if she would shave down there and she did. she asked me to do the same for her and i did. we always ask eachother how it felt and what feels good while doing it(on the phone was the convo about shaving, in person and on the net we were asking what felt good.)

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    its not like i went out to the streets and saw a couple of 14 year old sluts and started talking to them.

its not like all 14 year old girls have hiv or something.

and my girlfriend is not like that at all, she is the most respectable and most mature girl i have ever met in my entire life.
    That's the mistake I was afraid you were making. A person doesn't have to be a "slut" to be at risk. It only takes once. And stop being so defensive in my direction. I'm just telling you the facts.
    Speak less. Say more.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    thats not always a good thing, especially if you wanna cum in her mouth and shes not willing to gag and choke for life-flashing minutes, to fulfill 3-4 seconds of a small pleasure for you.

I never thought anything of it until I began receiving complaints about the amount from my ex and how it was too much, in comparison to others.

thats not always a good thing, especially if you wanna cum in her mouth and shes not willing to gag and choke for life-flashing minutes, to fulfill 3-4 seconds of a small pleasure for you.
    She still did it all the time. And always swallowed. It was really much worse when we had sex and I'd pull out and due the deed somewhere on her. Clean up was awful!

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    From what I'm reading, I think this girl just knows too little, and you possibly assume too much. The one thing I'm most worried about is that I don't see a high degree of communication between the two of you on the subject (or at all), and it its unclear whether or not she is TRULY ready and willing for this type of activity, whether she knows it or not. Its certainly very easy for ANYONE to feel pressured into sexual situations.
    What bothers me is the idea he has that nice girls don't get diseases. It's a friggin' dangerous fantasy.
    Speak less. Say more.

What bothers me is the idea he has that nice girls don't get diseases. It's a friggin' dangerous fantasy.
    Very true. I think that kind of thinking goes hand-in-hand with young couples thinking that somehow they are different and that when they have unprotected sex the girl won't get pregnant.

I never thought anything of it until I began receiving complaints about the amount from my ex and how it was too much, in comparison to others.
    I got into a similar quandry with one lady, not about the size of my load, but my size. I'd always thought I was just Plain Ole Vanilla Joe until she started complaining about my being too big for her. There was another incident with some African-American acquaintances that led me to re-align my thinking on that subject. Funny, isn't it, how things just go along swimmingly until you start comparing.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 09-10-05 at 11:49 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

I got into a similar quandry with one lady, not about the size of my load, but my size. I'd always thought I was just Plain Ole Vanilla Joe until she started complaining about my being too big for her. There was another incident with some African-American acquanitances that led me to re-align my thinking on that subject. Funny, isn't it, how things just go along swimmingly until you start comparing.
    That's crazy. Do you mean you and some black guys all whipped it out and were comparing sizes?

That's crazy. Do you mean you and some black guys all whipped it out and were comparing sizes?
    No. Nothing like that. Just overheard some Black women, one of whom was an ex-lover, chatting about me and a few remarks were made which made it clear I was somewhat above-average in size.
    Speak less. Say more.

Lilwing: You kinda got me thinking here and I feel compelled to say this: If you love her, you'll protect her and help her acquire and know all she needs to protect herself. If you DON'T do that, you may not love her enough.
    Speak less. Say more.

if i heard of you doing anything like that with a 14 year old id call the cops on your ass...how old are you again?? like 57?
    Your comprehension skills need some work.

And if I was this girls parent you'd have more than the cops to deal with.

I can't believe you're abusing this girls trust by bragging about the stuff you're doing to her on the internet.

And then you mouth off to someone trying to help you and make stupid accusations about them.

That was a cheap shot and you really had to use you own twisted morality to be able to misunderstand what was said to you.

I hope this girl breaks up with you before you manipulate her into ****ing you. She's only 14. Sex isn't just about ****ing her and bragging about it.

You think you're all grown...you have so much to learn

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast