+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: "I Think I had an Orgasm"

lilwing89 Guest
    twas a joke, anything halfwitted i say like so, is always a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    twas a joke, anything halfwitted i say like so, is always a joke.
    Well. I guess that just about covers your ass on anything you might ever say which you might later wish you hadn't, doesn't it?
    Last edited by whaywardj; 10-10-05 at 10:29 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Gilr
    It's just old school Hay.

By the way...I wanted to tell you cuz I know you ride...Went to the OCC show in Atlantic City yesterday. Dee Snyder (did I spell that right) from Twisted Sister was there with his bike. Totally cool dude. I'll e-mail you the pic if I can figure the scanner out. lol
    Yeah. I know. Just wanted to give it the nod.

It's "Snider." And I would love to see it. Googled the web with no luck. OCC. *sigh* That program's like The Mickey Mouse Club for bad boys.
    Speak less. Say more.

Hay..goggle Orange County Choppers, Atlantic City and that will show you a bit about the show...The pic of Dee and me will have to wait till I get it back from developing...(told ya..I'm hopeless with technoligy..lol..and spelling...lol)

anyway..it was a cool show...lots of amazing choppers...saw the one Will Smith used in I Robot...

Do you ever go to the HOG Rally in Wildwood? We went just a few weeks ago...You'd like the flashing...and no..I didn't flash...nothing against anyone who did...but it's not me...and he'd be pissed to the Nth degree...anyway..it was awesome...there were bikes everywhere and colors from Florida, California..all over...anyway..it was cool...gotta go...5:30am comes early! Talk to ya later. V

Nope. A little history: My mom and dad were HOG'rs. Both had lumbering cruisers. Used to ride from New Orleans to Daytona for the annual get together there. My dad made it point of having me stand on the gas tank of his as they'd pull in, him leaning low and fast, dragging his horseshoe-cleated boot and kickstand so sparks would fly. (I had a rather dramatic dad.) I was three. Scared me shitless. It was easy for me to stay plastered to tank with a death grip on the windscreen. I was paralyzed petrified. Got as far away from bikes as I possibly could until I was in my twenties. (Seems bikes ARE in the blood.) Then I went the entirely opposite direction: European cafe style. So, no. I don't follow the Harley Owner's Group crowd as closely as most. Love what they're doing with the machines these days, though.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 10-10-05 at 12:31 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    she's too young to be doing this kinda stuff, IMHO.
    Wing, this guys full of sh*t anyways...your not too young...people are starting even younger now. Dont worry about it.
    Last edited by carpflounder; 11-10-05 at 01:11 AM.

Obviously physical age can be higher than mental/emotional age in many cases. You're pretty good proof of that sometimes, carp.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Wing, this guys full of sh*t anyways...your not too young...people are starting even younger now. Dont worry about it.
    Just because it is happening doesn't mean one is ready. I believe you are ready when you are ready to accept FULL responsibility for any unintended consequences, such as pregnancy and venereal disease, not to mention psychological readiness.

Statistically speaking, most girls later regret having sex with the first person they did it with. They are usually promted to do so out of fear of losing a boy...

I agree with shh!

lilwing89 Guest
    you know these things are opinions. there are lots of different views on this topic but there is no sense in trying to prove eachother wrong. but i have thought the same thing shh has said since i was 10 years old.

most girls (90 something %) can't orgasm from sex alone..and only a small percentage 'squirt' when they cum. I thought I would share this with you :-). It's basic, unless you're going to get your head down there or use your fingers really well it's likely your girl isn't going to cum. I feel that as a woman it is my DUTY to tell y'all this...;-) (and i swear it's true!)

Quote Originally Posted by giulia
    most girls (90 something %) can't orgasm from sex alone..and only a small percentage 'squirt' when they cum. I thought I would share this with you :-). It's basic, unless you're going to get your head down there or use your fingers really well it's likely your girl isn't going to cum. I feel that as a woman it is my DUTY to tell y'all this...;-) (and i swear it's true!)

Ahhh too bad....seems like your just putting yourself in a box....feel sorrry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Statistically speaking, most girls later regret having sex with the first person they did it with. They are usually promted to do so out of fear of losing a boy...
    Seems like irrational thinking to me.

Ugh! i'm packing and my 8 yr old son found some condoms he asked me what they were for and i laid it all out there i was honest. I used to tell him about the stork and all that but hes in 2nd grade and the kids talk even more now than when i was his age not to long ago it nuts!!!! To say the least he was like ewwww mom thats gross my dad told me i came from his nut sac i cant belive thats true!!! lol and it all begins for me. Sigh
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Ahhh too bad....seems like your just putting yourself in a box....feel sorrry for you.
    wtf are you talking about? This ain't peter pan. Girls can't just imagine it happening, think happy thoughts, and then they cum. YOU may have had good luck so far with women who can cum easily, and even squirt. Hope you're not disappointed when you find one that can't.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast