+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "I Think I had an Orgasm"

lilwing89 Guest

"I Think I had an Orgasm"

"I think I had an orgasm...", she said, as I withdrew my head from the sheets covering her genitals. I think I had an orgasm...It rung through my head like the churchbells on Sunday. I always recalled knowing exactly when I had my orgasms. It was like being pushed off a cliff and into the Grand Canyon.
    She had said words that had stuck to me beforehand, though-"It is very hard for girls to have an orgasm...I've only had 1 in my life."

It was only the 2nd time we had oral sex, and already she says I gave an orgasm...or thinks....

ladies and gentlemen, im posting this because a while back this is a story from my life that i cant solve. me and my girlfriend have been very sexual lately, taking our relationship deeper on the sexual path. i know that if you focus sex and sexual acts on the orgasm, it wont turn out that great, so that isnt where i am heading. im trying to discover the truth behind what she said though because i want to know if it was actually that good or not or what i need to improve on or whatever.

im wanting to know if there is a way to tell she had an orgasm without confronting her about the whole thing? i never asked her she just told me she thinks she did. plus she would be mad at me for not believing her. but think makes the whole statement quite unstable, if you see where im coming from.

the reason why i am unsure is because of the word "think". shes not even sure, so how can i be sure? if she said "i had an orgasm!" i would definetely believe her. she mighthave just been faking it because she might feel like she is supposed to orgasm when we do something sexual? maybe she just threw in the "think" to talk sortof slang?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think she did. I clearly remember my first one. No mistaking THAT.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I'm inclined to agree. My first orgasm confused the hell out of me. I actually got a little worried something was wrong until I put two-and-two together and realized: "OH! THAT'S what everybody's been TALKING about!"
    Speak less. Say more.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly because she says "I THINK i had an orgasm"......I don't think she had one. Maybe it felt good. Maybe it felt like she was on the brink of having one......but she would definately know if she had one.. Theres no mistaking that....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Agreed. I don't care if a girl has had 0 or 100, she knows if she had one. She probably just assumes every sexual act comes with an orgasm... or she's just trying to make you feel good.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I'm a dude, and even I would agree with the ladies that she probably didn't have an orgasm. I remember when my girlfriend had her first orgasm during sex. Prior to that she always "thought" she had orgasms. When she finally did get a real orgasm BOTH of us knew.

Once again...I'm different...(gets boring after awhile)

I don't actually remember my first orgasm because at the time..I was alone and 'discover' it by accident...had NO IDEA it was an orgasm...had never even heard the term...I was in the age range of 10-12 I guess. I thought I was the only one in the world who knew about this...

Of course eventuially I figured it out...I was naive and uninformed..not stupid...however...this was...damn...most of ya'll probably weren't even alive...anyway...if it was her first orgasm...she might not have been sure.

Only real way to find out...keep doing what you're doing...(and you talked about maybe a need to improve...it's not so much improving...but experimenting with different things to learn what she likes...heck...at this stage SHE is still learing what she likes)...so the old saying...pratice makes perfect... whether she did orgasm that time or not...keep practicing! lol

lilwing89 Guest
    when she said she thinks she had an orgasm i asked her if she got like a tingly sort of feeling down there (i dont know if girls get it like that, but thats how it is for us guys sorta) and she said yea

Alright, all you orgasmic newbies. Go about it this way: FERGIT about wondering if anyone's cumming or not. Just let your bodies take the lead and get your minds out of the picture altogether. If something feels good, do more of that. If something else feels better, do more of that. When something stops feeling so good, do something else which does. Don't be in a hurry. Don't be embarrassed. The more thought you give it, the more complicated and confusing it gets and the less likely it is to happen.
    Speak less. Say more.

I dont think she had an orgasm. The first time I gave a girl an orgasm with head: there was so much fluid in my mouth and going down my chin.....good Lord it was like having a baby out of my mouth. Fluid EVERYWHERE thats what to watch for there, wing, the squirting and TONS of it.

And one more thing to add: your tongue has to stay on her clit. Most guys have no idea what there doing and they just lick all over. That feels nice to her but it wont give that extra kick. Lick her clit constantly with reckless abandon, keep on licking even when she is coming (cuz its even more sensitive then), keep on licking and give her another one. Dont worry about whether or not "shes close" or "if I'm going to get her to come" just dont stop and have fun doing it. I love giving head. And always stick your finger in and tickle while your giving her head.

See ya.
    Last edited by carpflounder; 09-10-05 at 01:47 AM.

She didn't have one. Everyone knows when they have one, man or woman, there's no wondering about it. Now first of all, you can't get discouraged. What you need to do is read about it. When I was 16 and had my first serious gf I went online and typed cunnilingus into a search engine. You'll get some good stuff if you do that. And the most important thing, is for you to practice. And the best part is that you get to practice on her. Otherwise, a common mistake for men doing this is that they tend to hang around the girls opening rather than going crazy on the clit. So make sure that if you like to lick everything, just do that for a little, and then head straight for the clit and go crazy! Because no girl can finish from oral without going crazy on her clit, as you may or may not know. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Fluid EVERYWHERE thats what to watch for there, wing, the squirting and TONS of it.
    Haha! Thats not true at all. Chances are, she was just really wet. Girls (in fact probably even most) do not always squirt a lot, or at all, when they orgasm.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, squirters are pretty rare. I wouldn't go on that as a measure of whether or not she had an orgasm.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Yeah, squirters are pretty rare. I wouldn't go on that as a measure of whether or not she had an orgasm.
    I know not every girl squirts..and not every girl all the time...duh ..But just a question for the ladies:.....when you squirt does it feel more intense than when you dont? Or not? Just curious.

If you know thats not the case, don't let the poor guy think that that's the only way he'll know, cuz then he'll probably end up thinking he can never make a girl orgasm. And as for your question, you're a few weeks too late:

[URL]http://www.loveforum.net/t9645-is-massive-female-ejaculation-aka-quotsquirtingquot-teh-ultimate-female-pleasure.html[/URL]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast