+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suicide

...And if above comments weren't bad enough. If you commit suicide then you go straight to hell. So think about that
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by someguy6785
    Nobody freak out, please do not post your favorite anti-suicide link. I am not actually going to kill myself. It would hurt my parents way too much.

I just read this article on suicide.

"Why do people kill themselves? The simple answer is: because they’re very sick. Healthy people do not commit suicide."
    Maybe people who are in love are not healthy.

I still love her more than anything, even though we've been broken up for 5 months. She knows me better than anybody else, and she decided I could never be forgiven. So she goes on with her life not forgiving me.

People tell me to just stop caring. They say she's just some *****. But I know that she's not just some *****. Everyone says that when they break up, but it's not true. She is a kind caring person who always puts herself last. She would go hungry to feed a criminal. Now she has decided that I am not worth forgiving and there is nothing I can do to change her mind.

So she must be right. Yes, I believe her. I am beyond forgiveness. If I didn't know I was hurting her then I will do it again and again and again. I don't want to go through life hurting people. She says she wont take me back because I will never change. She's right. I will never change.

I am destined to hurt again and again. The only way I can prevent more people from being hurt is by ending my life now. She was able to recover but what if the next girl can't. What if she just stays with me because she doesn't have the will to leave? I would just keep hurting her without knowing it. It's in my blood. I can't change. Yes suicide is the only ethical thing I can do with my life. I'll write her a long letter explaining that it wasn't her fault and that she shouldn't feel guilty about it.

I can't do it. It would hurt my parents too much if I died before they did. Maybe there's a book out there, "Dealing with being Forsaken: for dumbies" :-P
    Being in love isn't healthy. Loving someone is.

What did you do that couldn't be forgiven? (scrolls down and reads) You played games and were manipulative?

It seems to me like you want to hurt her by committing suicide. Explaining to someone that it isn't their fault that you killed yourself and that they shouldn't feel guilty about it? That implies that you think that she will think that it is her fault and feel guilty about it. More of your manipulative behavior. Enough with the games.

So imagine this: what if, after you kill yourself, she doesn't think that it's her fault and she doesn't feel guilty about it? Then WTF was your suicide all about then?

Committing suicide because you blew it with a good girl and have to spend the next three years seeing her and being reminded of it constantly is chicken****. Here's a thought: try being a man and living with it. Maybe after the experience you will grow up and appreciate the next woman that comes along instead of being a manipulative son of a *****.
    Last edited by JC2006; 10-10-05 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    ...or are just a hopeless jerk...
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Either it's impossible for me to change, or I'm too much of a pussy to change.

------

Quote Originally Posted by JC2006
    So imagine this: what if, after you kill yourself, she doesn't think that it's her fault and she doesn't feel guilty about it? Then WTF was your suicide all about then?
    That's what I hope will happen.
    I want to just disappear and never hurt anybody again. People will get over me. In a few months people will stop talking about me. In a few years I will be all but forgotten. If I stay alive I will keep hurting and taking and manipulating and tricking.

There are plenty of people who don't have a problem with that. People step on the necks of their friends to get ahead in life and are fine with that. I feel the urge to do that kind of thing. It feels good to make people do what I want through lies guilt trips, then stab them in the back when I don't need them. It's irresistable to me. I can't stop, and I wont live that way.

------

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    ...And if above comments weren't bad enough. If you commit suicide then you go straight to hell. So think about that
    That's where I belong, if it exists.

Hmmm....I personally hope you kill yourself so this thread will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Hmmm....I personally hope you kill yourself so this thread will die.
    Maybe you should kill yourself instead, either way theres one less ******* in the world.
    Some of these people are actually helping me. Nobody's forcing you to read this, jackass.

Why is it so cool to be depressed nowadays? Get over your-****in-self. People are going to care about you a lot more if you're not such a self-depricating, whiney, attention whore. Look. Shit happens. People break up, get broken hearted, all that good shit. ITS NORMAL. How bout you learn from it rather than bitching about it? It will do you a lot more good. There is more than 1 ****in girl out there, so take off the black eyeliner, destroy the emo cd, and GET OUT THERE!
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Someguy,

I still think you should take the whole experience with her.....and learn something from it. HOnestly it does bother you....otherwise you wouldn't be talking about it. At least you are aware of what wrong you did. Next time...and yes there will be another relationship w/ a girl....once you stop the whole suicidal talk(yes its unattractive) , try not being so self-absorbed. I mean you know its wrong....and you know it hurts people.....so why not change it. Only you have that power. And honestly if you can't change it(but um....you still have to try) then maybe seek some help. NOthing wrong with help... Because honestly no woman is gonna want a guy who is constantly putting himself down and giving up before even trying....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    Why is it so cool to be depressed nowadays? Get over your-****in-self. People are going to care about you a lot more if you're not such a self-depricating, whiney, attention whore. Look. Shit happens. People break up, get broken hearted, all that good shit. ITS NORMAL. How bout you learn from it rather than bitching about it? It will do you a lot more good. There is more than 1 ****in girl out there, so take off the black eyeliner, destroy the emo cd, and GET OUT THERE!
    For the last time.
    I KNOW I WILL GET OVER HER! HELL I AM DATING OTHER (HOTTER THAN HER) GIRLS WHILE SHE SITS HOME ALONE AT NIGHT. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING DEPRESSED!
    Try reading the ****ing post before responding to it.

If Hitler was on this forum you guys would tell him to get out of his coffin and take one more shot at the Jews.
    Last edited by someguy6785; 11-10-05 at 02:06 PM.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok, so debunkt was blunt...but he has a point. You even said yourself you are very self-absorbed and tend to care only about yourself....before others.

You said yourself you don't want to be like that....when I talked to you. So another way to change is not to dwell on what happened in the past...but learn from it. Then take it and use this messed up situation as an example of what will happen if you keep up with the self-pity stuff. Like I said before....it gets old and its unattractive. Most girls, including your ex, are ok with it at first....but it gets old real fast.....

You aren't the first guy to get dumped for doing something stupid....or messing up a good thing. It happens....and you won't be the last guy to get dumped for these very same reasons.
    Just LEARN from it....and don't make the same mistake next time.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

What are you looking for someguy6785? Are you looking for us to justify that suicide is okay, are you looking for advice, are you looking for opinions, what is it that you are trying to get here?

I sense some sort of a psychological imbalance. What makes you compare yourself to a murder like Hitler, are you saying that you are ready to kill? What made your perception of yourself that bad to begin with? When you look at yourself in the mirror what do you see? Maybe the solution to your problem of using people and enjoying doing that is finding something better to enjoy? Instead of finding joy in bringing others down you can find joy in bringing yourself and others up. Have you ever thought that maybe instead of hurting yourself or thinking about ending your life, you can dedicate your life to helping other people? Are you going to start now to justify how it's not possible to change yourself? Both of us know that it's nothing but crap, you just have to push yourself (Ofcourse i forgot, it's so much easier to whine about your pain)

But if all you're looking for here is sympathy, then disregard all of the above. You are obviously not ready to grow. There, there, big cruel world...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I'm beginning to like Debunkt and Lloyd95 more and more.
    Speak less. Say more.

I agree with this post.

Tone Guest
    Lloyd you's a window shopper... mad at me... I think I know why..

Quote Originally Posted by someguy6785
    For the last time.
    I KNOW I WILL GET OVER HER! HELL I AM DATING OTHER (HOTTER THAN HER) GIRLS WHILE SHE SITS HOME ALONE AT NIGHT. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING DEPRESSED!
    Try reading the ****ing post before responding to it.

If Hitler was on this forum you guys would tell him to get out of his coffin and take one more shot at the Jews.
    Whew, I was starting to get worried. I'm so glad your new girl is so much hotter than your last. I hope she's stupid too as I'd hate for you to have to impress her with your brains.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Hurray! Lets all join hands and come together to kick Someguy6785 while he's down. **** you all. If anyone knows a forum where people will actually try to help, plz pm me. I won’t be checking this thread anymore, too many bastards have discovered it.

btw TAVS I met the girl by helping to tutor her in third level structural mechanics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast