Hey girls,

To explain my situation pretty much I have met this girl around 6 months ago and we have been talking for a while now. We have also been seeing each other throughout these months however, in the past couple weeks I have been seeing her multiple times and we have been speaking a lot more often recently. Regardless of this fact, I have never really made a move with her in the sense of intimacy (like I've never kissed her or cuddled or anything) but that has never been an issue for me. I really do like this girl but she has had issues in a previous relationship last year and I was told about this a couple months ago so I decided to keep things slow and not rush. The only reason I feel like I want to make a move now is the fact we have talking a lot recently and I have been seeing her so much and last week she invited me personally to her graduation. So I just want advice on how I should pretty much approach the "what are we" question as I really need to know if she sees me as a friend or something more. Any ideas or advice on how to approach this would be greatly appreciated!!