+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The " I Won't ________ " thread.

I won't ever, nor have I ever:

forgive a cheater
    cheat
    put up walls or keep secrets
    hit a woman
    lie to save a relationship

I won't ever again:

settle
    fail to appreciate the little things
    be verbally abusive
    let alcohol or marijuana affect my relationships
    Last edited by S0NofHAM; 14-11-16 at 12:05 PM.

I won't waste my time with people whose company I just cannot endure to spend around anymore. It is torture for me and sometimes you outgrow people or gradually have less tolerance for them.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I will second that, lovebroken. I know I joke a lot about being all super evil (and that's because I so totally AM, LOL!) but, the truth is I do try to remain as positive as I possibly can. I honestly DON'T actually like dwelling in hate or other negative feelings.

There was somebody I once thought could be a really good friend who turned out to be a piece of garbage and nothing more. Not the first time that has happened to me by far, but it just came at a bad time when that was really the last thing I needed. Long story short, as result, I hate the person and want nothing to do with them. Thankfully, they hadn't been around in a long time (and from what I heard, moved away, thankfully).

Well, they were apparently back in town and stopped in last week to our group. I have to admit, there was part of me that found it tempting to sit there and glare daggers at them all night, or even to say something nasty. But, I honestly felt like I didn't deserve to dwell in that negativity.

On the other hand, I also could have decided just to stay and pretend like nothing had ever happened. ....But to do that would have felt like a betrayal to myself. I was not about to sit there and play nice with somebody who did not deserve it. So, I left. That is probably the last time we'll see that person anyway, but I will do the same again if they ever come back. They deserve no place in my life, and I will not allow somebody like that to occupy even a millisecond of my time.

Did it make you feel literally sick when you first saw them? I feel like that sometimes when I see people from my past I'd rather not see again. Good for you, hope they took notice.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I don't know if sick is exactly the right word for how I felt, but I most definitely understand what you mean. For me, I sort of always describe it as being the feeling of my inner-monster sharpening his claws. Very symbolic way to put it, I guess. LOL! My point being, anger/hatred are more my gut reaction. Rather than it bringing up the feelings this scumbag did in the past, instead it incites my anger with a "How DARE you show your face back in here?" kind of vibe. It is actually somewhat empowering.... but at the same time, it is still a pretty negative energy and not one I wish to dwell in if I can help it.

I won't shake hands in the winter or kiss to greet others. Germs.

I won't click to open spam threads on here.

Also ~ I won't enjoy being recorded for that white elephant exchange.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Same for me, breathe123. I worry if you click it you can somehow get a virus.

Where a mask during the recording so they don't see your face, or hat pulled down over your face. Ways to get around that. But have fun regardless.

I won't let my boyfriends friends get away with flirting with me ~ Disrespectful to me, him & us. He needs to tell them off too. More than he does & as much as I do.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I won't - drop a friend just because other friends do not like them. I am loyal, and if they don't like it they can either deal or shut me out too.

I won't ... drink a whole bottle of wine all by my lonesome anymore .. haha Tempted though.

i won't return a phone call where someone has been verbally abusive, or drunk for that matter. sit and spin losers.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I won't ... forgive those who shied away when times got tough... real friends stay by you, not in the shadows when for a sunnier better day.

^ Yeah, dollhouse. Kick those shits far from you!

I won't -- let my girlfriend drive my car ever again when hers isn't working right, or in the garage. She got in an accident with it and dented it good.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Did she at least pay you for the repairs? That would be the right thing to do.

I won't - Walk alone at night in certain areas of my city anymore. Too scary.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast